UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Good place to work, can gain knowledge, achieved 5 lacs/month cement despatch during 2014. Demand Vs Supply issues. Had good liasioning with Railways for cement transportation thru rakes.
Whenever I was joined UltraTech, I felt very happy and I loved that job. The hardest part of the job is to drive at least 50 KM per day. Due to financial issues, I left the job.
We can learn lot & lot of things in this company. Once you worked here , You can manage at any level and any challenges. You can improve your self. You'll get the high level confidence.
I am interested love working place and my co worker ,than maintained all safety aspect, we are produce good quality product as per standard enjoy my working area and maintain all Records
Cons
> very professional company. > there is work life balance of 100%. > your opinion counts. > Innovation in work is appreciated. > There is value for individual and H.R continously strives to give it's best. > Employee engagement is good.
Pros
Employee treatement is good.
Cons
office space needs to be shared with godowns in upcountry markets.
Privilege to be a part of the organisation and reputed brand. Helped in exploring new geographies and markets. Experienced to work under the unfavorable situations.
Pros
Best company to work.
Here going ever thing in systematic way. I learned SAP and I got more experience in team handling. Management have super values but implantation not done in proper way.
First exposure to a Manufacturing unit. Explored a lot and learned many new things about industry. Performed a value chain analysis to study the manufacturing process of Cement to eliminate the bottlenecks.
Good place to work but is not useful for future experience ,no helper to help me in testing and marketing. But if i had worked there till now i could have got promoted to higher post.
Pros
Free gifts on festivals days
Cons
Management problem
Good organization to learn, work, perform and grow. Culture is bit Indian MNC kind but good at many things. Also follows ethics in all means. I feel proud to be part of this company.
Enjoyed the work whole the year and the management is cooperative and funny culture.They were always cooperative to the employes all the time.
Management is good. Systems are good. Salaries for old employees are low. Nice work place. Like an university for freshers.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
MBA Finance Fresher Looking forward for a nice job to kick start my career.
Use to have some pressure for a while in job. We have a good supporting team to achieve our targets. Co-operating staff to do needful
* How to be bold in the market* They are very proactive ,team work
Pros
nothing
Cons
working on sundays
Good support and good co-operation with boss and peers. Organization is very good. I learnt many things in this org.