UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement: 16 Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Hyderabad, Telangana16 reviews

cementadityabirlaorganisationindiasapplantculture

Productive and good place to work

Good place to work, can gain knowledge, achieved 5 lacs/month cement despatch during 2014. Demand Vs Supply issues. Had good liasioning with Railways for cement transportation thru rakes.

Hardest part of the job

Whenever I was joined UltraTech, I felt very happy and I loved that job. The hardest part of the job is to drive at least 50 KM per day. Due to financial issues, I left the job.

UltraTech Cement insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Work hard

We can learn lot & lot of things in this company. Once you worked here , You can manage at any level and any challenges. You can improve your self. You'll get the high level confidence.

production

I am interested love working place and my co worker ,than maintained all safety aspect, we are produce good quality product as per standard enjoy my working area and maintain all Records

professional organisation

> very professional company. > there is work life balance of 100%. > your opinion counts. > Innovation in work is appreciated. > There is value for individual and H.R continously strives to give it's best. > Employee engagement is good.

Pros

Employee treatement is good.

Cons

office space needs to be shared with godowns in upcountry markets.

Prestigious and Experience oriented.

Privilege to be a part of the organisation and reputed brand. Helped in exploring new geographies and markets. Experienced to work under the unfavorable situations.

Pros

Best company to work.

productivity & fun work place

Here going ever thing in systematic way. I learned SAP and I got more experience in team handling. Management have super values but implantation not done in proper way.

Productive, First exposure to real world

First exposure to a Manufacturing unit. Explored a lot and learned many new things about industry. Performed a value chain analysis to study the manufacturing process of Cement to eliminate the bottlenecks.

Good place to work but is not useful for future experience ,no helper to help me in testing and marketing. But if i had worked there till now i could have got promoted to higher post.

Pros

Free gifts on festivals days

Cons

Management problem

Good organisation

Good organization to learn, work, perform and grow. Culture is bit Indian MNC kind but good at many things. Also follows ethics in all means. I feel proud to be part of this company.

Friendly environment

Enjoyed the work whole the year and the management is cooperative and funny culture.They were always cooperative to the employes all the time.

Management is good. Systems are good. Salaries for old employees are low. Nice work place. Like an university for freshers.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

MBA Finance Fresher

MBA Finance Fresher Looking forward for a nice job to kick start my career.

Good work place

Use to have some pressure for a while in job. We have a good supporting team to achieve our targets. Co-operating staff to do needful

learning

* How to be bold in the market* They are very proactive ,team work

Pros

nothing

Cons

working on sundays

Good learning and hot environment in rmc

Good support and good co-operation with boss and peers. Organization is very good. I learnt many things in this org.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UltraTech Cement. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UltraTech Cement with

Learn about UltraTech Cement in Hyderabad, Telangana

UltraTech Cement reviews by popular job title

• UltraTech Cement