UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement: 11 Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Kolkata, West Bengal11 reviews

cementadityabirlaorganisationindiasapplantculture

Over all good organization with qualitative growth

ABG is one of the big Indian MNC, carrying legacy since more than 250 years. Good professional culture with steady growth. Management always focus on employees enriching lives with developing mindset.

Great work culture

Good and a proud place to work at. Productive works with a great work environment. Benefits are good and managers are supportive. Competitive workplace with good growth.

UltraTech Cement insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Worst Company

Its just a big brand, otherwise its just the worst job a person can do. No Growth, No Benefits no nothing. The boss is too whimsical to behave. WORST COMP.

Cons

Good company to work with

Great group. Aditya birla group. Good organisation to work with. Average work life balance. Good scope growth. However compensation offered is not par with industry standards.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Average salary

friendly work atmosphere

At this company i worked at dedicated plant "The 42" . working atmosphere was really good and friendly and senior always very co-operative and suggestive .

Pros

no free lunch

Productive and fun workplace

Aditya Birla Group is one of the best group for working. It is always a pleasure working with them and specifically Ultratech Cement Limited. Had an opportunity to work on various national as well as international assignments.

Pros

Free Lunches and other incentives

Cons

Conservative approach

construction of cement plant

working here i have learned about survey,execution of site work etc.

Cons

A very good place to work. Working is enjoyable

1. The day starts with plan of the day done on previous evening whih included sales & collection ,planned calls reply to important mails & MIS 2. Taliking to all reportees understanding market dynamics etc 3. The most enjoyable part of the days work is when we achieve what was planned.

Pros

Good amicable atmosphere

Cons

Lot of travelling but without harrestment.

overall a decent place to work

Very liberal & relaxed. Targets needs to achieved.Support as and when required from top management is often possible if logical.

Pros

No restriction of travelling for job

Cons

Very pleasant atmosphere

My workplace

The management of this company is very rude to us. They treat us like we are hired from this company and anyone can do anything to us. Sometimes our rather my conscience hammering myself. It's very hurtful feeling for me. But the end of the day I've learned SAP from my co-workers,they are really very good. My salary not so well but ok. My some colleagues are there they are very nice. but at the end of the day the management is very ruthless.

Productive and professional workplace

Theory and Practice go hand in hand.nice experience to work with Ultratech Cement Ltd

Pros

good pay master

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UltraTech Cement. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UltraTech Cement with