UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Great group. Aditya birla group. Good organisation to work with. Average work life balance. Good scope growth. However compensation offered is not par with industry standards.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Average salary
Its just a big brand, otherwise its just the worst job a person can do. No Growth, No Benefits no nothing. The boss is too whimsical to behave. WORST COMP.
Cons
At this company i worked at dedicated plant "The 42" . working atmosphere was really good and friendly and senior always very co-operative and suggestive .
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
Aditya Birla Group is one of the best group for working. It is always a pleasure working with them and specifically Ultratech Cement Limited. Had an opportunity to work on various national as well as international assignments.
Pros
Free Lunches and other incentives
Cons
Conservative approach
working here i have learned about survey,execution of site work etc.
Cons
1. The day starts with plan of the day done on previous evening whih included sales & collection ,planned calls reply to important mails & MIS 2. Taliking to all reportees understanding market dynamics etc 3. The most enjoyable part of the days work is when we achieve what was planned.
Pros
Good amicable atmosphere
Cons
Lot of travelling but without harrestment.
Very liberal & relaxed. Targets needs to achieved.Support as and when required from top management is often possible if logical.
Pros
No restriction of travelling for job
Cons
Very pleasant atmosphere
The management of this company is very rude to us. They treat us like we are hired from this company and anyone can do anything to us. Sometimes our rather my conscience hammering myself. It's very hurtful feeling for me. But the end of the day I've learned SAP from my co-workers,they are really very good. My salary not so well but ok. My some colleagues are there they are very nice. but at the end of the day the management is very ruthless.
Theory and Practice go hand in hand.nice experience to work with Ultratech Cement Ltd
Pros
good pay master