UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement: 28 Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra28 reviews

cementadityabirlaorganisationindiasapplantculture

goood

The company is really good. All the management and employees are very very friendly here. I was taken in as a Summer Intern from IIM Ranchi. The selection process consisted of 3 rounds. First there was resume shortlisting, then we had a case study, then we had a video interview round, and then we had a final interview. The company provides many benefits like travel accommodation, lunch, and etc. Over all a very good company.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Nothing of that sort.

does no have good working atmosphere

Management not supportive , supportive to favourite people only. does no have good working atmosphere had experience is not up to the mark specially manufacturing department. will not recommend to any nearone

Pros

Cons

differentiated as staff and management even though they are on payroll

UltraTech Cement insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Working part is very smart and quality productivity is very nice.

I am working in this company 10 years complete and found this company is very very great for his employee. Finally told that this organisation is very helpfull for all employees.

Pros

Nice

Cons

Very nice

Off roll employees are like donkey.No benefits and no security

If the superior boss is good your work and personal life will be balanced.HO HR is useless.Food facilities is good but at one time you will get bored with it.

Excellent

Great Companies Have Great People Sounds simple, but this is probably the hardest part.Create policies to ensure employees are working with people do.

Pros

Excellent

Cons

Excellent

Unproductive and Laziness of People

Actually job given to me was out of my Job description. Overall management is very poor. Appraisals and promotions take long time. People working in plants are also lazy and don't co-operate with you. Overall, it may be No.1 in Cement Industry, but, Not healthy place to work.

Pros

Head office is very good

Cons

Less salary

Relax and comfortable work

It was my first job but wit a brand name of Aditya Birla. I had wonderful time working with them. The team was super active and enstusiastic. Every day i learnt something new. People were equally helpful

excellentplace to work

• Assisted the product manager with TAT( reduction on lead time in manufacturing) to reorganize process improvements and maximize productivity. • Truck Turnaround Time: Initiate and lead process analysis to reduce TAT (Truck Entry to Exit times)with the potential of saving USD .94 Mn per annum for per hour reduction. • Streamlined operational efficiencies by coordinating staff development and succession planning. • Bio-diesel Fuel Implementation: Drive operations for on-boarding Bio-diesel as an alternative fuel for transportation of Finished goods and raw materials, thus reducing costs (10%) and emissions (40%) • Decreased expenses by effectively re-negotiating leasing terms for bio-diesel gas station, transporters in south of India.

Worst

This is a worst organisation to work with in India. Totally biased people and people with degraded and orthodox thought process does work here. No professional or intellectual could survive here.

India Best Business House

Aditya Birla Group is india's best group to work. You will learn a lot many things. Company belives in values. Work culture is very good. Only cons is growth is very slow.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UltraTech Cement?

something new & challenging

i am learned how to complete work in min time & also learned QC & QA in cement mix design everything in cement indstries & how to handle the client to increasing oue bussiness

Pros

Free Lunch

Fun workplace

Good culture, nice place to work. Good work life balance. Salary is slightly low as compared to market standards, employee pull is due to brand name..

Best place to work

There is good balance between work and life. Get enough time to spend with family As far salary is concerned I am working on contract basis, but those who work on payroll get a all benefit Job security is not concern in UltraTech Overall management is excellent Job culture is totally different from my previous can say one of the best company to work

Largest cement manufacture in India

Review meetings & Business plan for the month Analyze various and strategic input to team Sales Planning Daily discussion with domestic and Export team regarding orders and outstanding. Discussion with Logistic head regarding dispatch plan Co-ordination with R& D team regarding trials.

productive workplace

this is a good place to work and this is a good learning experience. Its a part of the Aditya Birla Group. Its on a expansion phase and the company has achived great heights .

Pros

free luch

Cons

location of office is not suitable

Productive and Fun at work

Work culture is very smooth, team work is the strength. I have learned working in many modules simultaneously end to end in projects. You get exposure to business directly, hence its a good place to learn.

Market Representative

Nice organization to give opportunities to rise in career graph, if you perform. Good Brand name helps to get volumes in sales and acceptance. Growing company.

Pros

Nice Pay

Cons

very less new things to learn

Stability, Experience,

Great learning experience in leading Cement company. Stability has given in my personal and professional life at ULTRATECH. Compensation is competitive against other industry.

Ultratech

UltraTech Cement Limited is India's biggest cement company and India’s largest exporter of cement clinker based in Mumbai, India. The company is part of the Aditya Birla Group and division of Grasim Industries. I have worked end to end projects in ultratech with good team members and supported to learn new things. work environment is good. cool environment.

Pros

flexible working hours

Cons

no offshore opportunity

Best company to work

Well defined process, focus strategy, law abiding organisation, grow vertically and horizontally, gives ample space to experiments. best place to learn and grow, I will say most enjoyable part of the job

Good learning for freshers at ultratech cement Ltd.

You will get to work for everything you want to and with full freedom. work life balance is excellent. colleagues and managers are very helpful. little bit of politics in terms of appraisals but that is every where.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UltraTech Cement. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UltraTech Cement with

Learn about UltraTech Cement in Mumbai, Maharashtra

• UltraTech Cement
  • Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?