UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Great Companies Have Great People Sounds simple, but this is probably the hardest part.Create policies to ensure employees are working with people do.
Pros
Excellent
Cons
Excellent
Actually job given to me was out of my Job description. Overall management is very poor. Appraisals and promotions take long time. People working in plants are also lazy and don't co-operate with you. Overall, it may be No.1 in Cement Industry, but, Not healthy place to work.
Pros
Head office is very good
Cons
Less salary
It was my first job but wit a brand name of Aditya Birla. I had wonderful time working with them. The team was super active and enstusiastic. Every day i learnt something new. People were equally helpful
• Assisted the product manager with TAT( reduction on lead time in manufacturing) to reorganize process improvements and maximize productivity. • Truck Turnaround Time: Initiate and lead process analysis to reduce TAT (Truck Entry to Exit times)with the potential of saving USD .94 Mn per annum for per hour reduction. • Streamlined operational efficiencies by coordinating staff development and succession planning. • Bio-diesel Fuel Implementation: Drive operations for on-boarding Bio-diesel as an alternative fuel for transportation of Finished goods and raw materials, thus reducing costs (10%) and emissions (40%) • Decreased expenses by effectively re-negotiating leasing terms for bio-diesel gas station, transporters in south of India.
This is a worst organisation to work with in India. Totally biased people and people with degraded and orthodox thought process does work here. No professional or intellectual could survive here.
Aditya Birla Group is india's best group to work. You will learn a lot many things. Company belives in values. Work culture is very good. Only cons is growth is very slow.
i am learned how to complete work in min time & also learned QC & QA in cement mix design everything in cement indstries & how to handle the client to increasing oue bussiness
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Good culture, nice place to work. Good work life balance. Salary is slightly low as compared to market standards, employee pull is due to brand name..
There is good balance between work and life. Get enough time to spend with family As far salary is concerned I am working on contract basis, but those who work on payroll get a all benefit Job security is not concern in UltraTech Overall management is excellent Job culture is totally different from my previous can say one of the best company to work
Review meetings & Business plan for the month Analyze various and strategic input to team Sales Planning Daily discussion with domestic and Export team regarding orders and outstanding. Discussion with Logistic head regarding dispatch plan Co-ordination with R& D team regarding trials.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UltraTech Cement?
this is a good place to work and this is a good learning experience. Its a part of the Aditya Birla Group. Its on a expansion phase and the company has achived great heights .
Pros
free luch
Cons
location of office is not suitable
Work culture is very smooth, team work is the strength. I have learned working in many modules simultaneously end to end in projects. You get exposure to business directly, hence its a good place to learn.
Nice organization to give opportunities to rise in career graph, if you perform. Good Brand name helps to get volumes in sales and acceptance. Growing company.
Pros
Nice Pay
Cons
very less new things to learn
Great learning experience in leading Cement company. Stability has given in my personal and professional life at ULTRATECH. Compensation is competitive against other industry.
UltraTech Cement Limited is India's biggest cement company and India’s largest exporter of cement clinker based in Mumbai, India. The company is part of the Aditya Birla Group and division of Grasim Industries. I have worked end to end projects in ultratech with good team members and supported to learn new things. work environment is good. cool environment.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
no offshore opportunity
Well defined process, focus strategy, law abiding organisation, grow vertically and horizontally, gives ample space to experiments. best place to learn and grow, I will say most enjoyable part of the job
You will get to work for everything you want to and with full freedom. work life balance is excellent. colleagues and managers are very helpful. little bit of politics in terms of appraisals but that is every where.
You can learn many things as no work pressure from company. Allow us to work in our own style. Good management and team members.
It was great to work in Ultratech Cement Ltd , freeness in working . fearless working with pressure of work . carrier growth . Management is always supportive .Great dedicated team . Hardship was only to be active 24/7 at any where for company work and responsibilities . To work with dedicated team to rely upon any time
Pros
Growth, peace at work, Job security and supportive management
Cons
Responsibilty and accountability
I was a Secretary to Dy. General Manager. So my work was related to take dictation from my boss and incorporate in a email or letter form.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
The only thing good about working at Aditya birla group is salary is credited timely.