UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Employee Reviews in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Great place to work and learn. An equal opportunities provider. The avenues for learning and development are vast. Every two years you can choose to move to a new location and role basis IRS.
Bad experience.torture job management not good.no parts available store if we gives requirement they stop and telling inventory problem.workers are not working sincerely and management blaming us.
Good company to work with good growth perspective in near future. Being a conglomerate group with multinational presence, one can see very good career opportunities within different businesses for sale group.
It was great to be part of ULTRATECH CEMENT ,to learn basics of mechanical engineering. The plant operation and working gave good deep insight of practical knowledge.
Very knowledge gain organisation work with life balance based company .there is many type of activity regarding finance section handling such as Statutory working GST Implement,TDS working .
Productive and very good work environment.. Full support for future growth .. positive work environment .. Help full nature.. time to time orgnize employees devlopment programs ..
1.) Scheduled work culture 2.) friendly environment for family in company township 3.) Good Management 4.) Good working collegues.
Pros
Good Working Environment
Cons
Solving and Hard task job How to manage time and work and work life balance. Co-workers are co-operateive Logistic is the main issue due to remote location of the plant. when I got a hard task and finding a proper solution
Days are smooth in my group,nothing much to do when we are involved in general maintenance,but as we have line -2 plant being commissioned at the same time .Our working hours have increased and side by side our responsibility. Man power management is a challenging job in project site,got exposure to new technologies at the right time. After a long day work when we gather for evening snacks and tea that is the most enjoyable time for us.
Pros
Got to learn new technologies which are new in cement business.
Cons
Long hours of job duration.
Datamine training for mine planningco-workers are finemanagement is also fine