UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Employee Reviews for Assistant Chief Financial Officer

I have done 17 years, so i feel this group was so large and familiar was good place, i worked difference place in the group.i appreciate the group which was supporting and giving opportunity for land field.
Pros
Good
Cons
nice
Good exposure for new comers, good exposure in a field also. Responsibility, Speed, passion, integrity require to learn new things. Good subordinates and upper management.
Overall best company to work. Very happy environment. Work life balance is excellent. Polices are very good. Perfect working culture. Management is very co operative.
Here going ever thing in systematic way. I learned SAP and I got more experience in team handling. Management have super values but implantation not done in proper way.
Work atmosphere is excellent. All our superiors are very cooperative and I am very much thankful to them. I have got a good experience in this company.
there is no most enjoyable part of the job. some time it will b happened at the time shutdown & at the time of holidays. it is difficult to maintain the co workers in shift duties everyday. i learned nothing special in this. no fun in the work place here
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UltraTech Cement?
  1. Assistant Chief Financial Officer