UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Employee Reviews for Intern

Nice to work there the job environment is good and employees are cooperative got very well experience. Whole cement manufacturing process knowledge i got it was nice to work there.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Cons
Health care
In this plant all workers are very punctual and time to work .In this plant we are gain a lot of knowledge like a process of manufacturing of cement and how to run m/c and maintenance of machine.in this plant a lot of different different machine which we get a good knowledge. So at Last this plant is good for get knowledge and experience.
The people were very helpful but the site location is far away in a desert and very secluded. As it is a desert, the weather conditions are rough. The staff, mentors and everyone helped us a lot and it was a different experience.
First exposure to a Manufacturing unit. Explored a lot and learned many new things about industry. Performed a value chain analysis to study the manufacturing process of Cement to eliminate the bottlenecks.
This is a good company for mechanics or chaimical students .and accommodation is very good and there are anvairment and peple are good.food quality is also good.
I learned how new problems are solved and how to finding ways to handle that problem with out interrupting the production. heat and dust from fly ash is hardest part.
I have done many research to get the High strength concrete By adding admixtures.• Corrosion inhibitors form a natural, passivating layer on reinforcing steel to provide superior protection against rust induced by chlorides and deicing salts
>> I have worked as intern for UltraTech Cement Pvt. LTD durring my summer internship as a part of my MBA curriculum. I have worked on project related to financial ratios and industry analysis. >> The work Culture was very nice and through this internship I got opportunity to apply my leanings in my work
MBA Finance Fresher Looking forward for a nice job to kick start my career.