UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Employee Reviews for Marketing Specialist

Nice organisation to work, job security is good. working with a good brand in the market.No.1 Brand in the industry. Pan india presence of the brand. Nice Culture.
A very good organization to work with and very employee friendly company. I hope to be a part of this organization again if I gets the chance.........
Nice work culture. Fun at work, work life balance, good marketing stargeic adopted across the country, product quality is consistency pan India.Good to work there.
Good organization to work opportunities are great to make advanced your life. long journey to work with the group many sister concerns of the group an Indian MNC.
a.) A place with decent job culture b.) Learnt about Dealer network management & team handling c.) Working in this company allowed me to have a good bunch of co-workers
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Improvisation in salary benefits
Very good & resourceful organsiation , good atmosphere , people were encouraged to do better & the truly deserving leaders who guided their team with vision & purpose
Pros
Less, mostly in the social meets organised by company
Cons
Yes very long hours you have to be exited & encouraged enough to participate
i learned many skills from my co workers how to to get best resultes,and managment was very good,hardest part was nil i enjoyed very much in my roal
1. fallow up the order and collection 2. to create the new dealer network 3. to contact the promotional meet 4. to fallow up the KRA 5. to reduce the cost control 6. good relationship with top officer.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
In construction this brand is highly regarded. But in order to reach higher position in career looking for new oppotunities.
A place where we can learn new things and where we can implement our own ideas for the benefit of organization and self