UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

A professional managed group.No.1 company interms of cement production capacity.Financially sound.Focused and visionary company.Healthy working environment. Transparency in systems and policy.Employee driven company.
Pros
Perks like interest free loans, group insurance, dependent are also covered in health and medicaims.
Cons
Too many employees hence growth stagnant
There will be No Sunday or Holiday. I am LASF at Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh. Here I dont get Even Sunday or any official Holiday like Diwali, Dushara etc. On Holiday also You have to sit in office and generate the leads and Order etc. Timing is also not very fix from 9:30 morning to sometimes even 11 at night
From last seven year i am working with this organisation. In which 4 years on off role and 3 years on on roll. Culture is very good. Here is respect for work. Every year company should implement New project for their costumer and employees. Great organization.
It was an amazing experience which gave me boost in my confidence & working style. Changed my level of thinking. Learnt lots of levels of experience. Perfect place to work.
Pros
Strong Brand
Cons
Work Pressure
Good company to work, good working environment, we can gain good work experience knowledge, we can improve our skills, good company for fresher to buikd there career.
good place to work with great work culture at workplace. good team & good empowerment techniques used. Company is keen to take new initiatives in market.
a typical at day. good in system and all the things in SAP and other. healthy environment to enhance market relation and productivity. people's dream org. is this.
Pros
na
Cons
Na
UTCL is an organisation which allow it's employees to nourish in most creative and innovative way. I used to be motivated enough to take up the initiative to resolve crucial work challenges.
Very advanced technology users. Employee benefits are good No.1 in cement manufacturers Sales and marketing workshop arrange ed frequently
It is great learning of experience with ultra-tech I am able to improve my convincing power what realy help me out .Management here is very motivating and also very learned in personal and professional aspect
Pros
Very motivating
Cons
I am working here for last one year. had learn to increase our network and also company market share. Environment of office is also cool. Co- workers is also very good.
It is very good company to work, Top level management also closely work with each individual, team work builds up here.Very good 6.5 years experience with company. This is one of the best company in India having branches all over national and International
Working with Ultratech has been memorable and fascinating. The company culture is great and provides employee's with a supportive environment.
Management is support.I have ready work one more time to this company at on roll staff.My dream is this.So many market experience i learn from this company.
I have been start my carrier with Ultratech Cement Pvt.Ltd. as a off role basis. I learn there channel sale and market information system.
Jun 2008 – Aug2009 Ultratech Cement Ltd (RMC Division)”Sales officer” Job Description: *Direct Marketing *Collection Plan. *Monthly Target. *Market Review *Competitor Details
I always learn we should never back from target and we give effort we will achieve easily.
very good company for me. i start my cement selling carrier,
Pros
hi
Cons
hi
very good working culture its a good opportunity to working with the co
Pros
mislenious expences
Cons
good salary
* How to be bold in the market* They are very proactive ,team work
Pros
nothing
Cons
working on sundays
This is very great experience to work with Ultratech cement Ltd.The Company is system oriented and very much strict about system.management is very co-operative with employes .