UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Culture reviews

Good culture, management and other benifits and working culture at work place allowances, Training, behaviour aspects and pick and drop facilities and also supportive.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
8 hours.
Great Companies Have Great People Sounds simple, but this is probably the hardest part.Create policies to ensure employees are working with people do.
Pros
Excellent
Cons
Excellent
I have done 17 years, so i feel this group was so large and familiar was good place, i worked difference place in the group.i appreciate the group which was supporting and giving opportunity for land field.
Good
Cons
nice
Overall it was a good experience to work there .,it was stressed sometimes but thats a part of the job.The senior management was supportive at times .
Pros
Regular get togethers
Cons
Less incentives
Company does not Care about Employees tension , Undeserve employees get growth , honest and self respected person does not get growth. Unproductive work and meeting and audit culture waste time .
Pros
Only brand name
Cons
Long hours, slow growth
Very stressful work culture, no work/ personal life balance. Long working hours. Production oriented plant employee work overloaded. Well established Management, it has a welfare programme for its employees but not applicable for all.
Pros
Company policy
Cons
Long working hrs
I worked with UltraTech Cement Ltd. from 2013 to 2019 as an Engineer. Working culture like a family and safe and secure job. No tension about money. All employees are satisfy with company policies.
good learning enviroment good culture everyone willing to help each other good carrier growth big brand with many carrier exploring opportunities multi products avaliable
Good to work in such an organisation but gradually there is going to be stress full work culture and thus work life balance is not possible. It was earlier very good for work.
Pros
Sanlary upto mark
Cons
Stressed work enviornment
Overall best company to work. Very happy environment. Work life balance is excellent. Polices are very good. Perfect working culture. Management is very co operative.
Good management and working culture is good,I have learnt more in this organisation it is difficult to archive goal in financial year closing but we have to complete that
Whenever I was joined UltraTech, I felt very happy and I loved that job. The hardest part of the job is to drive at least 50 KM per day. Due to financial issues, I left the job.
In beginning typical day at the site because I dont know how do work in this company and I learned all of about equipment and machine with the help of sr engineer but in this company culture is very good and popularity
Pros: There is so much to learn there. At the same time there is too high work pressure. Company provides goods perks to the employees. Cons: Too much politics is involved. Crab like politics where your seniors won't let you work and mentally harassed too. On my location there were few.
Pros
Free lunches, adequate HRA, vehicle policy
Cons
Work pressure, unstable work life balance, unstable job security and your transfer too.
there was a very healthy environment of working my colleagues were very co-operative as well learn many new things there . company has a very sound impression with its customers and buissness professionals as well .
We are working as a team and get result We have got AAkraman award in all India level.We have got price & certificate that. We have got a Team award with Zonal level Team members are supported, Major contribution I have supported sales wise.
Place is too good for job, Patna is also capital city in bihar so personal life is also balanced, job culture is too gud & easy to perform, it's a great platform to perform
It's good to work for UltraTech cement ltd. Environment for working is best for employ and too much things to be learn here. All the employ work with team-spirit.
A very good job culture in 5000 tpd green field plant. Feel good to work under very supporting management. Very good job security in UltraTech cement.
Good i learned about how to supervise the labours and i managed the labours in good manner and culture is good but at place we worked is very hot and th company is good but im comforted
Working atmosphere is very cool. Coworkers and superiors are very friendly. Work is ok,but as it is cement packing plant there is lot of dust. We are appointed as off-role staff , so there will be no growth for our future. But for a time period its really awesome place. I really miss that place.