UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Job Security & Advancement reviews

A professional managed group.No.1 company interms of cement production capacity.Financially sound.Focused and visionary company.Healthy working environment. Transparency in systems and policy.Employee driven company.
Pros
Perks like interest free loans, group insurance, dependent are also covered in health and medicaims.
Cons
Too many employees hence growth stagnant
I have done 17 years, so i feel this group was so large and familiar was good place, i worked difference place in the group.i appreciate the group which was supporting and giving opportunity for land field.
Good
Cons
nice
I learned a lot by working in this company, this company is the best company in its field. I am proud to have worked in this company. Thanks Ultratech
Currently work here that is good Officer, salary, all about good. I currently work at jalgaon. I located 4 taluke jalgaon, bhusawa, Raver and yawal. Thanks
Actually job given to me was out of my Job description. Overall management is very poor. Appraisals and promotions take long time. People working in plants are also lazy and don't co-operate with you. Overall, it may be No.1 in Cement Industry, but, Not healthy place to work.
Pros
Head office is very good
Cons
Less salary
Great to Work Good Atmosphere Working Is Important and Growth Opportunities at all the places. Keep your self ready for achieving more and you will get chances
good learning enviroment good culture everyone willing to help each other good carrier growth big brand with many carrier exploring opportunities multi products avaliable
The people were very helpful but the site location is far away in a desert and very secluded. As it is a desert, the weather conditions are rough. The staff, mentors and everyone helped us a lot and it was a different experience.
Driven with standard Policies, value to staff good job security. Regular adaptation of employees through online training. Good opportunity to enhance your ability and skills.
Progress path is very slow and salary growth is also very slow. The company focus is not concentrated on main core job of cement manufacturing but other systems also.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UltraTech Cement?
Ultratech cement is one of the best factory in India and largest in cement production as compare to the other cement factory in India do this plant is very good for engineer or above post to set a well career opportunity.
Overall best company to work. Very happy environment. Work life balance is excellent. Polices are very good. Perfect working culture. Management is very co operative.
good place to work. stiff dead lines with many ambiguities. dual reporting puts more pressure. company moves to different directions after recent acquisitions.
Closing time suddenly may bike also repair so keep in my bike engine problem in my company also go need a new bike and purchase to join next week in job so no don't money in nil in company that's all
A premium global conglomerate with clear focus on business with advanced system ,employee oriented,ahead always ,provide platform for employee to learn new things .
Professional and caring mgmt Good salary Good accommodation Good social activities 100% safe life Good facilities Free to work up to anytime. Good review procedure Good carrier advancements
Great place to work and learn. An equal opportunities provider. The avenues for learning and development are vast. Every two years you can choose to move to a new location and role basis IRS.
Its a gud place to work for but people sgould have gud safety knoweldge there practical implementtaion while working at site.gud salary. Work life balance is not gud
Good management and working culture is good,I have learnt more in this organisation it is difficult to archive goal in financial year closing but we have to complete that
Its overall environment is good but work life balance is almost zero. you have to work on weekends too( both Saturday-Sunday). Management of work is not good. So much stress and no rest.
Good company to work with good growth perspective in near future. Being a conglomerate group with multinational presence, one can see very good career opportunities within different businesses for sale group.
  1. Job Security & Advancement