UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Pay & Benefits reviews

Good culture, management and other benifits and working culture at work place allowances, Training, behaviour aspects and pick and drop facilities and also supportive.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
8 hours.
12 hrs working hours on daily basis without any compensation.Work life balance is zero.Appreciation policy is not goodNo permotion at one site, you have to switch other unit for permotion.
Cons
12 hrs frequency is high with any compensation
Very Good Company.I have Learn lot of things. There Senior are too good very helpful. Also Technical Manager are too good very Helpful. I'm very Glad to work Here.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Nice job and so many experiences in plant inside.and my mind is very impressive. I like that plant per day 8 hour duty.all employees are good working in the plant.
Good
Good
Currently work here that is good Officer, salary, all about good. I currently work at jalgaon. I located 4 taluke jalgaon, bhusawa, Raver and yawal. Thanks
Actually job given to me was out of my Job description. Overall management is very poor. Appraisals and promotions take long time. People working in plants are also lazy and don't co-operate with you. Overall, it may be No.1 in Cement Industry, but, Not healthy place to work.
Pros
Head office is very good
Cons
Less salary
Salary is very low, cant live by that salary, working environment is also not good. The cement powder is all around, which is very harmful for our body. You cant learn much from there. I do not recommend any one to do this job.
Progress path is very slow and salary growth is also very slow. The company focus is not concentrated on main core job of cement manufacturing but other systems also.
Professional and caring mgmt Good salary Good accommodation Good social activities 100% safe life Good facilities Free to work up to anytime. Good review procedure Good carrier advancements
Its a gud place to work for but people sgould have gud safety knoweldge there practical implementtaion while working at site.gud salary. Work life balance is not gud
It's WCM corporation ..All safety standards following in Reddipalayam cement works.learned new things and working environment very good.contractor labour gets benefits
Early growth Free to move when ever you change your work location In time salary payment Women empowerment is good Living the value Work easily No mental tension
Good i learned about how to supervise the labours and i managed the labours in good manner and culture is good but at place we worked is very hot and th company is good but im comforted
Good place to work, can gain knowledge, achieved 5 lacs/month cement despatch during 2014. Demand Vs Supply issues. Had good liasioning with Railways for cement transportation thru rakes.
Salary is Not Good for the Position and No Proper Cooperation from the Team. Management is Showing So much Partiality to other Coworkers, Those who tell lies can survive
Pros
Cons
Long Hours, Less Growth
I felt that salary is very much less. Company is very good and we didn't getting the good salary for the work we are doing there. We'll able to learn the basics of concrete application very effectively.
A campany is no need to branding each and evry one none ultratech cement ,employees enjoy all funtion becaause campany take new new insiattive in holi diwali durga puja etc
Insided culture very good. Safety is must in this group with work to permit authors.salary structure is very good and timely receive. Accomodatio is very good who help to you grow in your career.
It's an huge opportunity for me to work in a such big organisation. I have been tating more than 5times aa a best performer in tamilnadu. Training and motivation is differ from other companies. Compensation analysis is fair in all hierarchy.
Pros
Freedom to take decisions
Cons
Responsible for all failures
Free hand working, opportunity for learning, training and growth. Facility of township. Schoolings for children. Retiral benifits and good salary structure as compared to other cement industries.
Excellent company to work with, very good management, people wants to plan to work for long time Ultratech is a good option. Overall experience was good.