UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Work-Life Balance reviews

A professional managed group.No.1 company interms of cement production capacity.Financially sound.Focused and visionary company.Healthy working environment. Transparency in systems and policy.Employee driven company.
Pros
Perks like interest free loans, group insurance, dependent are also covered in health and medicaims.
Cons
Too many employees hence growth stagnant
12 hrs working hours on daily basis without any compensation.Work life balance is zero.Appreciation policy is not goodNo permotion at one site, you have to switch other unit for permotion.
Cons
12 hrs frequency is high with any compensation
Company does not Care about Employees tension , Undeserve employees get growth , honest and self respected person does not get growth. Unproductive work and meeting and audit culture waste time .
Pros
Only brand name
Cons
Long hours, slow growth
Everything was fine I was having trouble coming and going. The work was absolutely fine. I started feeling good Management was okay. Safety was taken care of
Very Good Company.I have Learn lot of things. There Senior are too good very helpful. Also Technical Manager are too good very Helpful. I'm very Glad to work Here.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
I learned a lot by working in this company, this company is the best company in its field. I am proud to have worked in this company. Thanks Ultratech
Currently work here that is good Officer, salary, all about good. I currently work at jalgaon. I located 4 taluke jalgaon, bhusawa, Raver and yawal. Thanks
Great to Work Good Atmosphere Working Is Important and Growth Opportunities at all the places. Keep your self ready for achieving more and you will get chances
Salary is very low, cant live by that salary, working environment is also not good. The cement powder is all around, which is very harmful for our body. You cant learn much from there. I do not recommend any one to do this job.
Progress path is very slow and salary growth is also very slow. The company focus is not concentrated on main core job of cement manufacturing but other systems also.
Good to work in such an organisation but gradually there is going to be stress full work culture and thus work life balance is not possible. It was earlier very good for work.
Pros
Sanlary upto mark
Cons
Stressed work enviornment
Overall best company to work. Very happy environment. Work life balance is excellent. Polices are very good. Perfect working culture. Management is very co operative.
good place to work. stiff dead lines with many ambiguities. dual reporting puts more pressure. company moves to different directions after recent acquisitions.
Closing time suddenly may bike also repair so keep in my bike engine problem in my company also go need a new bike and purchase to join next week in job so no don't money in nil in company that's all
Great place to work and learn. An equal opportunities provider. The avenues for learning and development are vast. Every two years you can choose to move to a new location and role basis IRS.
Its a gud place to work for but people sgould have gud safety knoweldge there practical implementtaion while working at site.gud salary. Work life balance is not gud
In beginning typical day at the site because I dont know how do work in this company and I learned all of about equipment and machine with the help of sr engineer but in this company culture is very good and popularity
Its overall environment is good but work life balance is almost zero. you have to work on weekends too( both Saturday-Sunday). Management of work is not good. So much stress and no rest.
Good company to work with good growth perspective in near future. Being a conglomerate group with multinational presence, one can see very good career opportunities within different businesses for sale group.
Pros: There is so much to learn there. At the same time there is too high work pressure. Company provides goods perks to the employees. Cons: Too much politics is involved. Crab like politics where your seniors won't let you work and mentally harassed too. On my location there were few.
Pros
Free lunches, adequate HRA, vehicle policy
Cons
Work pressure, unstable work life balance, unstable job security and your transfer too.
There will be No Sunday or Holiday. I am LASF at Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh. Here I dont get Even Sunday or any official Holiday like Diwali, Dushara etc. On Holiday also You have to sit in office and generate the leads and Order etc. Timing is also not very fix from 9:30 morning to sometimes even 11 at night