UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Employee Reviews

A professional managed group.No.1 company interms of cement production capacity.Financially sound.Focused and visionary company.Healthy working environment. Transparency in systems and policy.Employee driven company.
Pros
Perks like interest free loans, group insurance, dependent are also covered in health and medicaims.
Cons
Too many employees hence growth stagnant
Progress path is very slow and salary growth is also very slow. The company focus is not concentrated on main core job of cement manufacturing but other systems also.
Good to work in such an organisation but gradually there is going to be stress full work culture and thus work life balance is not possible. It was earlier very good for work.
Pros
Sanlary upto mark
Cons
Stressed work enviornment
Bad experience.torture job management not good.no parts available store if we gives requirement they stop and telling inventory problem.workers are not working sincerely and management blaming us.
Ultratech cement is one of the best factory in India and largest in cement production as compare to the other cement factory in India do this plant is very good for engineer or above post to set a well career opportunity.
Overall best company to work. Very happy environment. Work life balance is excellent. Polices are very good. Perfect working culture. Management is very co operative.
good place to work. stiff dead lines with many ambiguities. dual reporting puts more pressure. company moves to different directions after recent acquisitions.
Closing time suddenly may bike also repair so keep in my bike engine problem in my company also go need a new bike and purchase to join next week in job so no don't money in nil in company that's all
A premium global conglomerate with clear focus on business with advanced system ,employee oriented,ahead always ,provide platform for employee to learn new things .
Professional and caring mgmt Good salary Good accommodation Good social activities 100% safe life Good facilities Free to work up to anytime. Good review procedure Good carrier advancements
Great place to work and learn. An equal opportunities provider. The avenues for learning and development are vast. Every two years you can choose to move to a new location and role basis IRS.
Its a gud place to work for but people sgould have gud safety knoweldge there practical implementtaion while working at site.gud salary. Work life balance is not gud
Good management and working culture is good,I have learnt more in this organisation it is difficult to archive goal in financial year closing but we have to complete that
Whenever I was joined UltraTech, I felt very happy and I loved that job. The hardest part of the job is to drive at least 50 KM per day. Due to financial issues, I left the job.
In beginning typical day at the site because I dont know how do work in this company and I learned all of about equipment and machine with the help of sr engineer but in this company culture is very good and popularity
Its overall environment is good but work life balance is almost zero. you have to work on weekends too( both Saturday-Sunday). Management of work is not good. So much stress and no rest.
Good company to work with good growth perspective in near future. Being a conglomerate group with multinational presence, one can see very good career opportunities within different businesses for sale group.
Pros: There is so much to learn there. At the same time there is too high work pressure. Company provides goods perks to the employees. Cons: Too much politics is involved. Crab like politics where your seniors won't let you work and mentally harassed too. On my location there were few.
Pros
Free lunches, adequate HRA, vehicle policy
Cons
Work pressure, unstable work life balance, unstable job security and your transfer too.
I am working in Aditya Birla Group (Ultratech Cement Limited) since December 2014. I feel very proud that I am working with Aditya Birla Group. Too Many path to grow Career with this group in different different business.
Cons
11 Hours Working
To utilize my skills and abilities in the industry that offers challenge and professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible, willing to work in challenging and creative environment.
There will be No Sunday or Holiday. I am LASF at Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh. Here I dont get Even Sunday or any official Holiday like Diwali, Dushara etc. On Holiday also You have to sit in office and generate the leads and Order etc. Timing is also not very fix from 9:30 morning to sometimes even 11 at night
  1. Employee Reviews