Unacademy

Unacademy Employee Reviews

Can't able to manage work life due to work 6 days a week with 4.5 hours of call Talktime with is unfair with employees in this we can't manage work life
Such a poor, filthy and cheap is UNACADEMY. It’s founder itself peeps in other educationalist system and/or institutions. Grab other’s contacts and try to lure them. I personally have seen when people sell the elearning who literally sell to give value means giving value of 1000 rs. for 10 rs. This unacdemy comes in your netwrork in disguised lure your students promising them to give everything for FREE. Which is to make students without spine. Majority of students don’t take action on such FREE stuff. Unacademy is a bigg scam and should be banned in the education industry. Not for giving things for FREE but peeping in someone else’s plate who works hard and this unacademy misguide these hardworkers students. Such a fake, cheap mindset. Ban them.
Work hours were flexible. It gave me immense satisfaction to share the knowledge that i have gained during my undergrad and guide students to understand the basic mistakes one does while starting a course.
It's a nice workplace. But ur growth depends on your skills and the team u end up in. The stress levels are higher in sales and plus teams. The mode of work and stress depends on your team and manager. But overall the atmosphere and pay are good. I believe the salary is negotiable during your initial interview.
New methodology of Teaching Gained insight of Online Teaching to various class of people A good virtual platform for students to learn and educate and develop themselves
Pros
Good Incentives
Cons
Incentives can be made little high
It's a very good platform to help students and explore myself. I really enjoyed the time. You can work from home just you need a good communication skill and energetic nature.
It is a fun place to work. Although it is competitive yet very interesting and flexible.In this company only your skills matter. They will not give any importance to your qualifications.
Productive and Fun Working Now as per the new update, New learning and fast paced company and which you will be on the dynamite, to adapt the new projects or new process quickly. When it is about the pay, you will get paid handful. When you do not have the personal life, Unacademy is best Firm i have ever come across.
It has made learnt various new things..it developed a sense of responsibility in me...I feel confident working with unacademy...it is the in India's biggest education platform .
I am one of the top educators of CS and CA category. So many students appreciated and learnt from me. Its great working with unacademy. Also team is nice.people are cool. Not much stress. Opportunity to excel
timing of the company was excellent. there were fun activities conducted every week. No work pressure under my department (operations) fun work entertainment
Campaigns change extremely frequently. Aggressive targets. Poor work life balance. Good learning curve. Workplace environment is fun. Indoor games to keep you stressfree is available.
Very good platform to increase your social presence. Work life balance....very good for female..and you can use your skills in right place. But some time it is very over exercise.
Self paced but no job security. They focus mainly on business and not content that needs to be provided. They have deviated from their initial motive.
Great for polished and learned tutors who cant go offline to teach and earn more.Just the issue with this company is its policies vary every month and you need to adapt to its guide lines.
Pros
Creative
Cons
Varying guidelines every month
Highly biased with online educators. Zero Job security .They don't care about the quality of education. How excellent and expereinced educator you are, it does not matter. All their focus is getting subscriptions, (PAID). Those who get subscriptions, they are only eligible to teach. If not , they are immediately layedoff very next moment. Every month contract. So highly insecure The Managers and the team change colors ..so often you will be in a state of shock with their behavior.
unacademy gave a new direction and stimulus to my work, i enjoyed and learnt a lot.All the educators there, the kind of new methodology everything was great, it provided access to many who could not access the quality education before.
Hire you for one role and assign you higher roles & responsibilities. Petty Politics No Insurance. No OT. No cab service. Poor insensitive structure.
It is good working on this platform. it makes me feel great to be an educator at unacademy. One can work here part time and earn incentives based on their work.
As the executive assistant I enjoyed the benefits of being able to correspond with the management as well as the employees. I acted as a bridging gap between the two. Since the workplace was young, the culture was dynamic. It was a great place for new and innovative ideas to be incepted. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with my CEOs busy schedule and the most enjoyable part was being able to see our numbers grow everyday.
Pros
Free breakfast, offsite activities
Cons
Unsure work hours
It's a fabulous experience working with Unacademy , technical support is really amazing . Incentive scheme is very good . And easier to join them . You just need a microphone and good knowledge to be a part of there team and work can be done as per our convenience.
  1. Employee Reviews