Unacademy

Unacademy Employee Reviews

good time with unacademy

Unacademy is good place to work for beginners because we can learn many things but people who have experience I felt they paying less compare to other competitors for he same role. Due to work from home no work/life balance they will call for meeting before login time and late night meetings and in the name of missions they will make us to work for long hour and no return for it. Perks and incentives are good but they will suddenly change the decisions immediately. apart from good experience with Unacademy

Pros

perks and benefits, management and employee engaments are good

Cons

no work/life balance and, suddenly they will change the decisions like week offs and timings and others

Low paying Scum

Does not value people. It's just ratings for them. They don't value your education or your experience. The remuneration is less than that of daily labor wages.

Productive and fun work place

It's also a great place to work, and learn. Everyone is helpful and we never feel we are working alone, it's all about the team work. We work as a sports team here, nobody is running alone, we keep everyone with us and thus achieve all our goals easily.

Pros

Pay is good(Incentives), free food, flexible work hours

Cons

It's the traveling part for me, but that is also not there due to COVID

Horrible

Not paid fairly. Rude environment. Too.much politics. No work quality appreciated. Underpaid jobs and disrespectful environment. Will not recommend anyone to go for it.

Pros

It is famous for now.

Cons

Not healthy place to.work

Friendly and professional environment

The first ever online platform that has transformed the online learning experience. Had helped in understanding the online venture for education and had shaped the skills

Pros

Timely pay checks

Cons

Overbooked schedules

Awesome place to work

Was a great experience working for a growing startup. Very energetic environment with great compensation scheme for sales people. Great leadership and even better colleagues to work with.

Flexible timining and helping nature of management

Best in class products , all iitns iims and highly qualified teams. Robust security and good life to work balance . 35 special leves and remote working decent job with decent pay.

Pros

Freecab, lunch, breakfast, dinner, swiggy voucher, mobile bill reimbursement, intenet bill reimbursement

Cons

No internal growth, pay hike is less, no bonuses, incentives on hold, no kpi, no team structure.

Worst and painful

Every day I am giving my best I have learned nothing from there Management is worst there is nothing like management Workplace culture is worst of my life they dont have any support for the educators while taking classes no tech support They dont giving the payouts even my salary for the month of october till pending.

Pros

Cons

It will taking more than 4 hours while taking a class for preparing the ppt's

Productive and competitive environment .

Unacademy is a platform where you can show your talent and your teaching skills are key factors to get an improvement in you ranking. If you teach excellent students will take subscription using your code and it will help you to sustain for a long time on this platform as an educator.

Pros

Very fast growth

Cons

Training should be there for educators.

Life balance

Can't able to manage work life due to work 6 days a week with 4.5 hours of call Talktime with is unfair with employees in this we can't manage work life

Poor organisation

Such a poor, filthy and cheap is UNACADEMY. It’s founder itself peeps in other educationalist system and/or institutions. Grab other’s contacts and try to lure them. I personally have seen when people sell the elearning who literally sell to give value means giving value of 1000 rs. for 10 rs. This unacdemy comes in your netwrork in disguised lure your students promising them to give everything for FREE. Which is to make students without spine. Majority of students don’t take action on such FREE stuff. Unacademy is a bigg scam and should be banned in the education industry. Not for giving things for FREE but peeping in someone else’s plate who works hard and this unacademy misguide these hardworkers students. Such a fake, cheap mindset. Ban them.

Working with Unacademy was a growing experiance.

Work hours were flexible. It gave me immense satisfaction to share the knowledge that i have gained during my undergrad and guide students to understand the basic mistakes one does while starting a course.

nice workplace

It's a nice workplace. But ur growth depends on your skills and the team u end up in. The stress levels are higher in sales and plus teams. The mode of work and stress depends on your team and manager. But overall the atmosphere and pay are good. I believe the salary is negotiable during your initial interview.

Productive work place

New methodology of Teaching Gained insight of Online Teaching to various class of people A good virtual platform for students to learn and educate and develop themselves

Pros

Good Incentives

Cons

Incentives can be made little high

Good experience.

It's a very good platform to help students and explore myself. I really enjoyed the time. You can work from home just you need a good communication skill and energetic nature.

Very much flexible and healthy workplace

It is a fun place to work. Although it is competitive yet very interesting and flexible.In this company only your skills matter. They will not give any importance to your qualifications.

Productive and Fun Working Now as per the new update

Productive and Fun Working Now as per the new update, New learning and fast paced company and which you will be on the dynamite, to adapt the new projects or new process quickly. When it is about the pay, you will get paid handful. When you do not have the personal life, Unacademy is best Firm i have ever come across.

It is a great experience as Educator in unacademy

It has made learnt various new things..it developed a sense of responsibility in me...I feel confident working with unacademy...it is the in India's biggest education platform .

Good Job

I am one of the top educators of CS and CA category. So many students appreciated and learnt from me. Its great working with unacademy. Also team is nice.people are cool. Not much stress. Opportunity to excel

fun workplace

timing of the company was excellent. there were fun activities conducted every week. No work pressure under my department (operations) fun work entertainment

Overall it was good experience with a lot to learn. Work life balance was poor.

Campaigns change extremely frequently. Aggressive targets. Poor work life balance. Good learning curve. Workplace environment is fun. Indoor games to keep you stressfree is available.

Common questions about Unacademy

Answered by current and former employees at Unacademy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unacademy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Unacademy with

Learn about Unacademy in popular locations

• Unacademy