Unacademy

Unacademy Employee Reviews

India42 reviews

workingjobworkeducatorplatformunacademygreatteam

Good place but no work-life balance

Good pay and very good culture but daily parameters and targets are more- sometimes you need to work on Sunday's to meet the target - if daily talk time is not achieved the LOP

Not good company

Want 4 hour for that day of salary putting work pressure too much ask to work till 10.30. no job security look for better option in life they fire you

Unacademy insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Bad work culture and bad decisions

Review specific for content growth and Platform teamRandom decisions are taken every 10daysThere’s always a new decision without any data backing or without any predictionThey hire and fire the same people within days No decisions are been taken with the consent from the team, only higher management takes decisions. People are treated very badly in business growth teams. They will keep changing roles to what you are not good at, and thus force you to leave the company. HRs are non existent. Your health will never be important for them, you will be asked to exit if you have health issues.

Sales

Not a good evironment to work. Poor management skills. Unrealtic targets for a vertical which had an average ticket size of 3k. They didn't have proper leads after a point it started feeling like a call center environment wherein you are constantly asked to dial the dead leads.

Pros

Salary on time 5 days working for sales

Cons

No Job Security Very tough Incentive criteria Streesfull work environment

Good place to start

My experience was good at Unacademy. The salry for freshers was also manageable. There is work-life balance too.... It was wfh in the start, later called fr the office.

The company offers you handsome salary but it is the responsibility of educators to increase their watch minutes.

It's a big company and takes proper care of its employees. But it has one drawback it focuses more on the business part then the benefit of its students.

Productive and fun place

It has Competitive environment . The job is highly professional and we have a very good technical team which resolves any issues with in hours. I liked working here.

Excellent culture

supportive colleagues excellent culture, good product quality management. Wonderful wonderful wonderful, no words can describe. Appreciation, flexibility.

Good salary and incentives

Professional workplace , not stressful, freedof thought and expression as an educator. The only negative is no job security if you dont get enough revenue, but that is also part of the job role so no complaints.

Pros

Gifts, incentives

Cons

Lack of growth and learning

Good startup company to work with

Good company to start carrer, good learning and good hr policies. But sometimes in off season work become stressful due to dip in sale. No job security.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

No job security

Low paying Scum

Does not value people. It's just ratings for them. They don't value your education or your experience. The remuneration is less than that of daily labor wages.

Productive and fun work place

It's also a great place to work, and learn. Everyone is helpful and we never feel we are working alone, it's all about the team work. We work as a sports team here, nobody is running alone, we keep everyone with us and thus achieve all our goals easily.

Pros

Pay is good(Incentives), free food, flexible work hours

Cons

It's the traveling part for me, but that is also not there due to COVID

good time with unacademy

Unacademy is good place to work for beginners because we can learn many things but people who have experience I felt they paying less compare to other competitors for he same role. Due to work from home no work/life balance they will call for meeting before login time and late night meetings and in the name of missions they will make us to work for long hour and no return for it. Perks and incentives are good but they will suddenly change the decisions immediately. apart from good experience with Unacademy

Pros

perks and benefits, management and employee engaments are good

Cons

no work/life balance and, suddenly they will change the decisions like week offs and timings and others

Horrible

Not paid fairly. Rude environment. Too.much politics. No work quality appreciated. Underpaid jobs and disrespectful environment. Will not recommend anyone to go for it.

Pros

It is famous for now.

Cons

Not healthy place to.work

Friendly and professional environment

The first ever online platform that has transformed the online learning experience. Had helped in understanding the online venture for education and had shaped the skills

Pros

Timely pay checks

Cons

Overbooked schedules

Awesome place to work

Was a great experience working for a growing startup. Very energetic environment with great compensation scheme for sales people. Great leadership and even better colleagues to work with.

Flexible timining and helping nature of management

Best in class products , all iitns iims and highly qualified teams. Robust security and good life to work balance . 35 special leves and remote working decent job with decent pay.

Pros

Freecab, lunch, breakfast, dinner, swiggy voucher, mobile bill reimbursement, intenet bill reimbursement

Cons

No internal growth, pay hike is less, no bonuses, incentives on hold, no kpi, no team structure.

Worst and painful

Every day I am giving my best I have learned nothing from there Management is worst there is nothing like management Workplace culture is worst of my life they dont have any support for the educators while taking classes no tech support They dont giving the payouts even my salary for the month of october till pending.

Pros

Cons

It will taking more than 4 hours while taking a class for preparing the ppt's

Productive and competitive environment .

Unacademy is a platform where you can show your talent and your teaching skills are key factors to get an improvement in you ranking. If you teach excellent students will take subscription using your code and it will help you to sustain for a long time on this platform as an educator.

Pros

Very fast growth

Cons

Training should be there for educators.

Life balance

Can't able to manage work life due to work 6 days a week with 4.5 hours of call Talktime with is unfair with employees in this we can't manage work life

Poor organisation

Such a poor, filthy and cheap is UNACADEMY. It’s founder itself peeps in other educationalist system and/or institutions. Grab other’s contacts and try to lure them. I personally have seen when people sell the elearning who literally sell to give value means giving value of 1000 rs. for 10 rs. This unacdemy comes in your netwrork in disguised lure your students promising them to give everything for FREE. Which is to make students without spine. Majority of students don’t take action on such FREE stuff. Unacademy is a bigg scam and should be banned in the education industry. Not for giving things for FREE but peeping in someone else’s plate who works hard and this unacademy misguide these hardworkers students. Such a fake, cheap mindset. Ban them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unacademy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Unacademy with