UNICEF

UNICEF Employee Reviews

I was glad to work with UNICEF supported project I could have met Different students from rural villages ,and other Education institutes. .it was really great time working with UNICEF..
Pros
Lack of time.
Cons
Amazing and intersting project
I learned a lot on programme management. Along with it the degree of integrity, transparent communication and how to ensure programme effectiveness. I enjoyed working there.
Great opportunity to work with UNICEF in the RMNCHA area.Great support from higher-level authorities during difficulties.Provide excellent quality healthcare services to the vulnerable section
Pros
Transport facilty
Cons
salary
I am very pleased and more comfortable, fraindy environment, comfortable working area, support and teach from senior Manager, time management, greenary environment, well equipment and cummunication, prority to staff Security
Great place to work . The organization promotes equity, work life balance and personal development opportunity. Scope for professional growth is limited. Pay and other benefits are excellent.
It based on rural development programme which is conducted by unicef and yashada. It was superb experience. I loved it and I really like to do social work. Thank you!
Its very good workplace and I m very thankful that's gives me an apportunity for part of this. I learned many things with this job and I want again part of it.
I am happy, I want to work in an organization where I can make the best utilization of my skills and make worthy contributions to industry & society.
It was at UNICEF that I really sharpened my skills in development communication, more specifically social and behaviour change communication (SBCC). There were many firsts during my work at UNICEF: I led the development of the first national guideline on developing and implementing communication strategies to promote demand for routine immunization; I led the development of the national Inter-Personal Skills training course for community health workers, under which 2.7 million health workers are undergoing training. Good salary, good DSA rates for travel, employee network meetings twice a year, opportunities to work in multidiscipinary sectors, supporting government programs, motivation to take risks and be innovative, and respect for work-life balance makes UNICEF a great place to work.
It is my pleasure to work with UNICEF and assiting my support through it to young new born children and be part of programs working for children's health, Nutrition, protection and education
i am working in a wash project of world vision india which is supported by UNICEF.Workplace culture at world vision india is excellent.I have learnt how to be a good communicator.
Pros
Excellent work culture
Working with UNICEF was a challege and adventurous. As a social worker i could apply my skills and knowlegde during my intervention with the children and children who are in conflict with the law .
An International NGO working towards child's rights and attention towards vulnerable children, particularly in Civil strife area. Women are also involved in the life cycle of development activity. Milinium goals are set and achieved as expected.
Pros
No Free Lunches
Cons
The Work is interesting but the organisation does not give any job security or upward mobility. The seniors possess much more powers and discretion, participation of sub ordinates in their job enhancement or job security is minimal. More focus is on project completion and report writing.
Except job guarantee all are good. The post is completely depend on other department requirement. The continuation of post is not even not in the knowledge of management.
good coaching and ample of traning avaliable good working environment alot of help from seniors and managment team the commission pay out is good as well as the structure.
Pros
motivating team
Cons
slow career advancement
You can put your thoughts into action in UNICEF. you will get absolute freedom in your work. UNICEF is a great platform for freshers and experienced to implement any new idea and to gain knowledge in their domain.
It has a high learning curve and requires one to boldly go into the field and interact with locals giving them the satisfaction of working for a cause.
Pros
proactive
Cons
Restricted to the government compliances, too much politics, people don't really have a sense of humor here
i start working with unicef jan 2016.as a consultant.i worked diffetrent places .patna gaya purnia. and referral hospitals, primary helth centre. Medical College.. i enjoyed working with unicef
Its very nice and good. Very friendly environment to work with. Very Challenging jobs. Doing great job in the field for protecting mothers and their children.
gained a lot of experience about work ethics and what it is to be around people and deal with them. looking forward to join them again some other time.
  1. Employee Reviews