UNICEF

UNICEF Culture reviews

I feel that those who work at UNICEF got the job not only from their hard work but also they are fortunate enough that they have been selected.Workspace is free from office politics and people share the concept of equality with each other.coworkers are helpful and loving who are always ready to stand with you.
Pros
Healthy office environment and canteen is available for lunch and snacks
Cons
there's no complimentary tea or coffee as like other offices provide for their employees
I am very pleased and more comfortable, fraindy environment, comfortable working area, support and teach from senior Manager, time management, greenary environment, well equipment and cummunication, prority to staff Security
It based on rural development programme which is conducted by unicef and yashada. It was superb experience. I loved it and I really like to do social work. Thank you!
Its very good workplace and I m very thankful that's gives me an apportunity for part of this. I learned many things with this job and I want again part of it.
i am working in a wash project of world vision india which is supported by UNICEF.Workplace culture at world vision india is excellent.I have learnt how to be a good communicator.
Pros
Excellent work culture
It has a high learning curve and requires one to boldly go into the field and interact with locals giving them the satisfaction of working for a cause.
Pros
proactive
Cons
Restricted to the government compliances, too much politics, people don't really have a sense of humor here
The work culture of Unicef is very good. The timing of work is Awesome from 3 to 9. I have learned alot how to handle a team how to take quick decision on which situation. The Hardest part of this job is to get a ICICI Bank user's Support.
An excellent UN Base Agency organization , wonderful environment to work under belt of UNICEF , first day was my hardest day to be there as new job in unicef
Pros
Wonder full team
Cons
no sustainability
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UNICEF?