UNICEF

UNICEF Management reviews

I learned a lot on programme management. Along with it the degree of integrity, transparent communication and how to ensure programme effectiveness. I enjoyed working there.
I am very pleased and more comfortable, fraindy environment, comfortable working area, support and teach from senior Manager, time management, greenary environment, well equipment and cummunication, prority to staff Security
Except job guarantee all are good. The post is completely depend on other department requirement. The continuation of post is not even not in the knowledge of management.
Its good place to work, management is good. I learn many things here about rights base approach, working with community, SBCC ODEP etc.
Pros
reward is good
Cons
job security
Worked at 2 locations for UNICEF, the supervisors and the experts in the field are immensely knowledgeable and there is lot to learn from them like the indepth discussion on specific topic related to nutrition, time management, report writing skills and many more. The management is very particular and their policies are employee friendly, which makes the employee comfortable and makes it easy to adjust with the surrounding The co-workers are helpful and knowledgeable, so there is a lot to learn from them too There is nothing like hardest part in the job but yes when on field if the location is new language is a barrier and employee needs to cope up with that Most enjoyable part is the exposure that the employees get working not only at ground level but also with the government in making policies and programs. Exposure to the latest developments and attending training.
Enjoyed working there, Coworkers highly professional and expert in their own fields. Management were very supportive and caring.Remuneration and perks for that time was very good .Post was professionally demanding and challenging but enjoyed the tenure thoroughly.
It is very difficult days to work I learned how to face out donors management not in good communication with team
I am applying for the post. I have progressively responsible experience in Computer Information Management, which involved Data processing Applications, Database, Multi-user Network and Telecommunications, Hardware/software Installation, User Assistance and End-user computerization documentation support.
Pros
working mode
Cons