UNICEF

UNICEF Pay & Benefits reviews

I feel that those who work at UNICEF got the job not only from their hard work but also they are fortunate enough that they have been selected.Workspace is free from office politics and people share the concept of equality with each other.coworkers are helpful and loving who are always ready to stand with you.
Pros
Healthy office environment and canteen is available for lunch and snacks
Cons
there's no complimentary tea or coffee as like other offices provide for their employees
Great opportunity to work with UNICEF in the RMNCHA area.Great support from higher-level authorities during difficulties.Provide excellent quality healthcare services to the vulnerable section
Pros
Transport facilty
Cons
salary
Great place to work . The organization promotes equity, work life balance and personal development opportunity. Scope for professional growth is limited. Pay and other benefits are excellent.
It was at UNICEF that I really sharpened my skills in development communication, more specifically social and behaviour change communication (SBCC). There were many firsts during my work at UNICEF: I led the development of the first national guideline on developing and implementing communication strategies to promote demand for routine immunization; I led the development of the national Inter-Personal Skills training course for community health workers, under which 2.7 million health workers are undergoing training. Good salary, good DSA rates for travel, employee network meetings twice a year, opportunities to work in multidiscipinary sectors, supporting government programs, motivation to take risks and be innovative, and respect for work-life balance makes UNICEF a great place to work.
good coaching and ample of traning avaliable good working environment alot of help from seniors and managment team the commission pay out is good as well as the structure.
Pros
motivating team
Cons
slow career advancement