UNICEF

UNICEF Work-Life Balance reviews

Great place to work . The organization promotes equity, work life balance and personal development opportunity. Scope for professional growth is limited. Pay and other benefits are excellent.
I am happy, I want to work in an organization where I can make the best utilization of my skills and make worthy contributions to industry & society.
It was at UNICEF that I really sharpened my skills in development communication, more specifically social and behaviour change communication (SBCC). There were many firsts during my work at UNICEF: I led the development of the first national guideline on developing and implementing communication strategies to promote demand for routine immunization; I led the development of the national Inter-Personal Skills training course for community health workers, under which 2.7 million health workers are undergoing training. Good salary, good DSA rates for travel, employee network meetings twice a year, opportunities to work in multidiscipinary sectors, supporting government programs, motivation to take risks and be innovative, and respect for work-life balance makes UNICEF a great place to work.
i am working in a wash project of world vision india which is supported by UNICEF.Workplace culture at world vision india is excellent.I have learnt how to be a good communicator.
Pros
Excellent work culture
The Work is interesting but the organisation does not give any job security or upward mobility. The seniors possess much more powers and discretion, participation of sub ordinates in their job enhancement or job security is minimal. More focus is on project completion and report writing.
It was an outsourced position and thus job security was a major concern. Though the position offers a great field learning opportunity, but opportunities for professional growth were few.
Pros
Good position for entry level
Cons
Less perks and career opportunities
Awareness devlopment Monitoring and Evaluation Trainings partnership building planning & implimentation of awareness activity IEC activity
Cons
This Job Very Intrsting 1) Ist Very Typical job to move ruler area without any veclay 2) vist on time to school to meet children or teacher and see all activity of his her 3) cundut meeting with teacher and student to know both 4) cunduct meeting with parents and teacher to know both problem
Cons
long hrs
Overall a very good work experience.A typical day shift job with lots of responsibilities.
I am applying for the post. I have progressively responsible experience in Computer Information Management, which involved Data processing Applications, Database, Multi-user Network and Telecommunications, Hardware/software Installation, User Assistance and End-user computerization documentation support.
Pros
working mode