Unijules Life Sciences
Unijules Life Sciences Employee Review

R &D lab

May 24, 2013
I am working as a project associate in the company &it was great experience working with my co-workers they are helping my job is research on sickle cell anemia drug formulation it was one of my project i searched the herbs research on it make a formulation performing clinical trial collecting data & preparing data sheets,writing case report research paper etc.i learned lots of thing like paper writing audit preparation and many instrument like HPLC, HPTLC,Soxhlet etc.I also analyzed allopathic samples by HPLC.
December 25, 2019
Production Chemist (Former Employee) - Nagpur, Maharashtra
Less Salaried and Not on Time. QA Manager is not Co-operative. Lot of Politics in Each department and among Departments. Salary gets delayed. Managers are Very Weak in English Communication.
August 20, 2019
Quality Control Intern (Former Employee) - Nagpur, Maharashtra
I was an intern and had no idea what I was doing. The seniors were patient with me and helped along with all the steps. I gained knowledge about working in a real company.
December 29, 2016
Executive Personnel Officer (Current Employee) - Nagpur, Maharashtra
The overall of the unijules anre good but the concentrate of the employee is more specially on business, the marketing team has fail to recive the orders.
Pros
Na
Cons
qa