Unijules Life Sciences

Unijules Life Sciences Employee Reviews in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Less Salaried and Not on Time. QA Manager is not Co-operative. Lot of Politics in Each department and among Departments. Salary gets delayed. Managers are Very Weak in English Communication.
I was an intern and had no idea what I was doing. The seniors were patient with me and helped along with all the steps. I gained knowledge about working in a real company.
The overall of the unijules anre good but the concentrate of the employee is more specially on business, the marketing team has fail to recive the orders.
Pros
Na
Cons
qa
work experience was very good in unijules. learned a lot . work culture is very good but management is not good. salary increment was not proper.
The best place to work in the town. They give much more benefits than any other company. You get discounts on company's products. Which make employee more encouraged for working and being loyal to the company.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
8 hours
If you really want to develop yourself professionally then this is the best place work. Salary is not on time... Little bit politics.... Few ladies staff.
Pros
Free Lunch & Free Pick-up & drop facility
Cons
wednesday off
Very nice working environment with friendly seniors. No office politics. Every employee is like a family. Great learning place. I learnt many things here.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Late Salary
Assist to CMD & Sr. Vice President. Day to Day Office Activity
company is well balanced. facility provided was good. you having hard working officer, chemist and worker
Field activity and office work. PMT working in totality. Management ok. Co-workers were very good. Managing the management decision. Field work and training session for field force.
Pros
good co-workers, team work
Cons
delayed managerial decision process
I am working as a project associate in the company &it was great experience working with my co-workers they are helping my job is research on sickle cell anemia drug formulation it was one of my project i searched the herbs research on it make a formulation performing clinical trial collecting data & preparing data sheets,writing case report research paper etc.i learned lots of thing like paper writing audit preparation and many instrument like HPLC, HPTLC,Soxhlet etc.I also analyzed allopathic samples by HPLC.
• To ensure finished product quality by means of Planned and systematic sampling and testing of RM, In process and Finished products and Preservative efficacy test of R&D Trials for Microbiology as per laid down procedure.• To practice economical utilization of Media, logical and Proper placement and Storage of all documents, record, reference pure culture, sub culturing of pure culture to keep complete information about their storage for ready retrieval.• To undertake sampling and analysis of Purified and Potable water, monitoring the process of Purified water and Environment monitoring of plant