Unique Identification Authority of India

Unique Identification Authority of India Employee Reviews

India28 reviews

Good Experience and less expouser

It was nice working in the company. However the technical expouser was less. I did not get a chance to grow myself at a large scale. People were friendly.I was able to create a good friends circle over there.

Good

Management is very supportive, however few staff members are not good. One can balance working & family life smoothly as it is a Central Govt organisation.

Pros

Central govt. Working hours

Cons

Salary enhancement

Unique Identification Authority of India insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues

No Job Culture in UIDAI

This has been the worst part of my career working at UIDAI. Too much of travel, beside this higher authorities will make you travel for personal work also. No professional working environment. If you are on payroll of NISG, they will help u everywhere at most of the places. Moreover every year they will conduct interview of yours with other candidates every year any no weight-age given to existing persons. Thirdly, they have taken signatures from employees that they can remove you anytime without any notice/time.

Young Professional at UIDAI

Brilliant Minds working together to create something unique, technologically advanced and solving complex problems in order to help 1.3 Billion people of India to have a seamless Biometric Identification system called Aadhaar.

A good place to work and learn

A good place to work and learn, people are helpfull there and if u know something about the work and someone will be there to help you if anyone needs anything.

Gives a good exposure for the Account Sector..

I have been working in this Department from last 4 months.. it is full of good environment.. and there is a job safety with a good perks,, and they provide reasonably good pay.. A proper work life balance, perks..Various allowances given by them in support of every employee..

Pros

Salary protection, promotional prospects, lively amibience and lovelywork culture are major plus points in this organisation.

Cons

Red tape is too rampant, restricted rules and regulations, only execution part, no experimentation

supervision

I learn there how to team Supervision & Coordination with public and employees. there you Complete Responsibility for successful completion of the project.

Good pace to work

I have very work very short time with UIDAI but as it center government project it was very god experience. (** I really dont think this is any useful to ask so many many question to complete you profile. Request you kindly remove such irritating option while completing profile.)

Government-type work culture

An average place to work at. Hard to get rid of the outsider tag in a Government setup. Stable environment but no professionalism. Everything happens at the last moment and bureaucracy assumes that people from private sector will do it as they are meant to do it without questioning the authority/logic of bureaucracy.

Pros

Relaxed life

Cons

No growth or learning opportunity. Will make complacence thrive in you

Back offices job

I am looking a Back offices job required in Mumbai and expected salary minimum 20,000 per month. i am hard working person and doing job well for me and organisation progress.

Pros

free

Cons

long

Good place to work in.

Good place to work in as the staff is co-operative and helpful.Managing day to day activities of office including supervising house keeping staff, attending walk-ins,resolving their queries.

Cons

limited hours to work 10.00 a.m to 6.00 p.m

Challenging and path breaking

The work at UIDAI is challenging but definitely path breaking. Highly recommended for someone with a passion for technology, policy and implementation.

varanasi

The company got a lot to learn. the management is so good and all staff is so talented.all staff working in team. it is good work pales.

Good and friendly environment for both government and private employees.

When we receive any Parliament Question, the day become so busy. I learned a lot about government environment, how to manage files, file numbering, official languages (which is mostly different to our common life), letter drafting, tendering process, policy making process etc. I am working in a Division where I have my co-workers (officials) came from different ministries on deputation. A good experience to work with them.

Pros

free tea/coffee, five working days in a week

Cons

salary increment is in very slow process

biometric identity card

Probably almost everybody knows that an identity card is a piece of cardboard or plastic that is shown to security guards, police officers, immigration staff. Cards are issued by all manner of organisations: universities issue them to staff and students, governments issue them to citizens, companies issue them to their staff. Most of these cards contain some basic details such as name, a photograph of the person's face and a reference number that allows the card to matched to some central record held by the card issuer. Some of the more sophisticated cards also contain magnetic strips or barcodes that can be used with other machines to unlock doors so that the card acts like a key. A biometric identity card is similar to existing cards but will also contain biometric information.

Pros

free lunch

Government Setup

Typical Government setup, and contractual jobs, no career advancements. Contracts and client policy driven and internal policies unclear.

Pros

You are heard

Cons

Unexpected Timelines

Registration Operator

this was my first job of my life. and here i learned how do to work and earn the money. work with other guys.management was good because my friends also worked in this company with me. my co-worker was my friends. enjoyable part of this job when i got my first salary and gave to the party.

Unique Identification Authority Of India

Its My First Job I enjoyed This Job Very Well Its A Contract Base Job Of Central Government I Worked Between Local Public And I Get Task How To Handle Public Politely And Manage People..I had Good Co-worker

Pros

1 Hour

Cons

9 Hours

a typical day at work

• OS and related packages installations • Aadhaar software and KYR server and Clint installations • Related aadhaar software supported divices like biometric, printers and webcam installations. • Giving related software’s to the field engineers. • Taking backup from the laptops in the field • Uploading the packets throw upload client • And giving the back support to the field engineers • Conducting training to the supervisor and field engineers • And giving guid lines to the engineers • Taking caller and giving 24/7 support to them.

Computer Operator,Supervisor

I Worked In My Wep solution India Ltd In Adhaar Process Its A Work In Between Public Its A Central Government Process...i Enjoyed This Job It Was Contract Base Job Having 7 Hours....Most Hardest Part Of This Job When Working Time End Handle Public...

very bad experience

Very bad company with no structure and plannings. No documents given to employees and no job securities.

Pros

lot time for personal things

Cons

no career

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unique Identification Authority of India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Unique Identification Authority of India with