United Capital Club

United Capital Club Employee Reviews

work at our flexible time and no pressure/no target/no boss work good and feel good to work here. many for and business opportunity in these field monday to saturday regular work timing it has 2 options of part time and home based job offer
Never join this company. UCC cheater company. I've paid and I've earned but they never paid me and also they say its a government approved company, every word that comes out from this company like a single word I'd fake.
Nothing to write about this i have no words to say about this compny because i am doing work from home .a typical dat at work.I could not get salary on time, so I left the job
This is totally a fraud and abuse company once you get trap in it you never came out of it. This company gives u three offer to start your job career tourism and HR. Rs1000 for start up with tourism and for startup in HR you gave to pay Rs.4500+ 1000 and Rs. 9000+1000. They manipulate you and convence you to pay the particular amount. They show you big dream of earning a 45000rs income or even more . There main target is 10+2 students + freshers+ housewives and all who need job badly to earn a good income. There trap is like first they call candidate and after they send msg to them about address and paying of 1000rs . Once you reach there office they somehow and definately convence you to pay 4500rs or 9000rs. And once you join you also have to do same job of making people innocent people fool. And you also not get your salary.in interview they say you can earn rs900 per candidate ( making innocent people fool). But in real they only give you rs600 and told you that 300rs is cut for office and computer maintenance. So be aware of this type of fraud and abuse company who makes people fool. And told you to make people fool.
Pros
nothing
Cons
too many ..
They targets 10+2 student.This company got a licence in tour and travel but no works related with it.They do chain business cycle just like networking.If you join one person you will get commission of Rs.900/- but you will not get the full money Rs.350/- is also deducted in the name of the company maintenance.There are no future in it. Note:-Students are Requested before going there or joining please read out the or check the company review from different different website.They will give you to select package 4500/-,9000/-,and 18000/- They will don't tell you the full profile.It is a lover-point company.
Pros
Cons
Unlimited
I really injoy working over here there is no time bond no presser of work no target and better income to earn over here I am sines working here for 2,3 months but I just love working over here.
Cons
When I spoke to them about resignation from the company, there was no such thing as resignation in their company. This is similar to a lyric from the song Hotel California, "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave." Other than resignation, they claim to have been approved by the Indian Supreme Court but I doubt because no company would ask it's employees to pay money for the job. This is corruption at the corporate level. The people there are too influential. They will convince you to pay INR 10000 for the job even if you try to opt for INR 5000. They are too influential.
Pros
No pros as there is fraudulent MLM going on.
Cons
Once you join UCC you can't get out of it.
It's a wonderful place to start working for the Freshers and others facilities are great . colleagues are very supportive and helpful. Best work place to improve our personality Easiest way of eating .
I am glad to be the part of UNITED CAPITAL CLUB.... This company gives us more and more strength,our seniors are very supportive,, There is no burden of feild work Company boost our confidence I am glad that I. Working here...the easiest and best way to earn income United capital club
I m working here as a part time in this company and my work is very simple and I am earning good income from this platform. everyday I ll work for 2 hours and monthly I ll earn around 10k
Pros
work at ur place
Cons
nothing much
united capital club is a good travel and tourism company Greate culture ,Supportive seniors, feels really good to work with Ucc This company provide great working opportunity to freshers, students, housewifes. united capital club provides an oppurtunity to earn extra incomes. less work and good profit. its good to do part time job for freshers and housewifes from office or from home. . Office environment and colleague are friendly.
Its a complete fraudulent company. They just take your money ,make you get new people to join in but never give anything in return. Its just a referral business. They say you that you will get paid if some one joins under you but they dont pay anything. They keep delaying your payment by giving excuses.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Fraud company
its been wonderful to be a part of united capital club greate culture feels good to work with a talented team great plateform to freshers, students, housewifes. united capital club is great to earn extra incomes. less work and good profit. its good to part time job for freshers and housewifes . Office environment and office work is friendly.
I want back my money. i joined this company with amount 10000 this company does not give me any kind of tour after three months i cant open my account
UCC has nothing to do with Tourism and related services. Moreover its just a cheap MLM company, lures unemployed youth in the name of job. They make you buy useless tourism packages, which you can never use. After that they will ask you to cheat another 5 more people to get back your money. It is just fraud company. Don't even look at this.
Pros
Cons
Big threat for the nation
At United Capital Club, we strive to be the most professional and customer oriented tourism company worldwide. We ensure to deliver superior quality service along with positive travel experiences in an ethical & dynamic way.
Pros
its a best working environment company
Cons
you can work on free time
united capital club is best and easy earning which is give you daily basis income and monthly basis payouts if you peoples want to earn in easy in fast way then united capital club is best company (flight on mobile) you can book the tickets same service for cheap price go guys join and create your future with possitive mind work together earn together an enjoy together united capital is best forever
Pros
its a good company
Cons
best company giveing you to earn in easy way
Best Learning Opportunity , Best Learning Environment, good income Great place to work,lots of fun activities great co-workers with highest levels of professionalism and passionate for what they do astoundingly good work life balance fun filled place where you can test your capabilities flexible work hours Trust in employees
Pros
Such a wonderful platform to earn good income also dedicated senior for supporting all members
Cons
irresponsible personalities cant grow with this company
This company is fake. Calls and offers part time job and then forces you to pay joining amount. There general targets are houswives, college kids. All the reviews and marketing act are fake and actually created by same person. They harass you if you tell the truth to anyone else
United capital fraud club.In this club you only have to make innocent fool , just to have post add and sms, or other way ask the interested come here you will be able to earn 3000 in weak but only when make your own client and then the one who come under make another client so its a process to making people fool and earn
Pros
Never wanted to go this fraud club
Cons
You are also a part of this sameless
There is no any reason to work in this company. This company generally deal with making fool to all candidates specially fresher. The main concept of this company is first somebody make you fool then you are trained to make someone fool. Initially the collect 1000 rupees as registration charge and give you a fake satisfaction that there is lot of advantages . Then they demand 4500/9000 for membership and at the end they trap you and force you to make fool somebody as same as you. And by this they make fool chain and owner obtain great profit.
Pros
One type of trap
Cons
Bad experince