United Capital Club

United Capital Club Employee Reviews

India25 reviews

jobworkearntimegoodworkingmoneyincome

no presure and target

work at our flexible time and no pressure/no target/no boss work good and feel good to work here. many for and business opportunity in these field monday to saturday regular work timing it has 2 options of part time and home based job offer

Never ever work here.

Never join this company. UCC cheater company. I've paid and I've earned but they never paid me and also they say its a government approved company, every word that comes out from this company like a single word I'd fake.

Nothing to write

Nothing to write about this i have no words to say about this compny because i am doing work from home .a typical dat at work.I could not get salary on time, so I left the job

fraud company and cheated

They targets 10+2 student.This company got a licence in tour and travel but no works related with it.They do chain business cycle just like networking.If you join one person you will get commission of Rs.900/- but you will not get the full money Rs.350/- is also deducted in the name of the company maintenance.There are no future in it. Note:-Students are Requested before going there or joining please read out the or check the company review from different different website.They will give you to select package 4500/-,9000/-,and 18000/- They will don't tell you the full profile.It is a lover-point company.

Pros

Cons

Unlimited

Best work platform for every one

I really injoy working over here there is no time bond no presser of work no target and better income to earn over here I am sines working here for 2,3 months but I just love working over here.

No Resignation policy

When I spoke to them about resignation from the company, there was no such thing as resignation in their company. This is similar to a lyric from the song Hotel California, "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave." Other than resignation, they claim to have been approved by the Indian Supreme Court but I doubt because no company would ask it's employees to pay money for the job. This is corruption at the corporate level. The people there are too influential. They will convince you to pay INR 10000 for the job even if you try to opt for INR 5000. They are too influential.

Pros

No pros as there is fraudulent MLM going on.

Cons

Once you join UCC you can't get out of it.

Productive work place

It's a wonderful place to start working for the Freshers and others facilities are great . colleagues are very supportive and helpful. Best work place to improve our personality Easiest way of eating .

Productive work place

I am glad to be the part of UNITED CAPITAL CLUB.... This company gives us more and more strength,our seniors are very supportive,, There is no burden of feild work Company boost our confidence I am glad that I. Working here...the easiest and best way to earn income United capital club

Good Opportunity to earn

I m working here as a part time in this company and my work is very simple and I am earning good income from this platform. everyday I ll work for 2 hours and monthly I ll earn around 10k

Pros

work at ur place

Cons

nothing much

Good

united capital club is a good travel and tourism company Greate culture ,Supportive seniors, feels really good to work with Ucc This company provide great working opportunity to freshers, students, housewifes. united capital club provides an oppurtunity to earn extra incomes. less work and good profit. its good to do part time job for freshers and housewifes from office or from home. . Office environment and colleague are friendly.

Fraud Company

Its a complete fraudulent company. They just take your money ,make you get new people to join in but never give anything in return. Its just a referral business. They say you that you will get paid if some one joins under you but they dont pay anything. They keep delaying your payment by giving excuses.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Fraud company

its been wonderful to be a part of united capital club

its been wonderful to be a part of united capital club greate culture feels good to work with a talented team great plateform to freshers, students, housewifes. united capital club is great to earn extra incomes. less work and good profit. its good to part time job for freshers and housewifes . Office environment and office work is friendly.

Refund

I want back my money. i joined this company with amount 10000 this company does not give me any kind of tour after three months i cant open my account

Cheap MLM company

UCC has nothing to do with Tourism and related services. Moreover its just a cheap MLM company, lures unemployed youth in the name of job. They make you buy useless tourism packages, which you can never use. After that they will ask you to cheat another 5 more people to get back your money. It is just fraud company. Don't even look at this.

Pros

Cons

Big threat for the nation

united capital club is best tourism services in india

At United Capital Club, we strive to be the most professional and customer oriented tourism company worldwide. We ensure to deliver superior quality service along with positive travel experiences in an ethical & dynamic way.

Pros

its a best working environment company

Cons

you can work on free time

ucc tourism company (united capital club)

united capital club is best and easy earning which is give you daily basis income and monthly basis payouts if you peoples want to earn in easy in fast way then united capital club is best company (flight on mobile) you can book the tickets same service for cheap price go guys join and create your future with possitive mind work together earn together an enjoy together united capital is best forever

Pros

its a good company

Cons

best company giveing you to earn in easy way

after work with ucc you never suffering to achieve your dreams.

Best Learning Opportunity , Best Learning Environment, good income Great place to work,lots of fun activities great co-workers with highest levels of professionalism and passionate for what they do astoundingly good work life balance fun filled place where you can test your capabilities flexible work hours Trust in employees

Pros

Such a wonderful platform to earn good income also dedicated senior for supporting all members

Cons

irresponsible personalities cant grow with this company

Fraudulent company

This company is fake. Calls and offers part time job and then forces you to pay joining amount. There general targets are houswives, college kids. All the reviews and marketing act are fake and actually created by same person. They harass you if you tell the truth to anyone else

Good Work Place

The company is good. Management is also good. You can learn a lot from the company. Seniors are helpful, they guide you very well. Learning by enjoying.

Good colleagues and productive

I like working here..working according to your convenience and time.Smart work. .. ...Free air tickets and discounts of tours for you and your family.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Too many calls

annoying and disturbing

the company requires money to provide a job!!! when you have paid, you can't leave the job and you have to depend on others newcomers to grab some money also!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Capital Club. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare United Capital Club with