United Capital Club

United Capital Club Job Security & Advancement reviews

When I new in this company...I did'nt about work properly...This company is a tour and trevel company which deal with yatra. Com, make my trip. And this is a refferal company also
Never join this company. UCC cheater company. I've paid and I've earned but they never paid me and also they say its a government approved company, every word that comes out from this company like a single word I'd fake.
This is totally a fraud and abuse company once you get trap in it you never came out of it. This company gives u three offer to start your job career tourism and HR. Rs1000 for start up with tourism and for startup in HR you gave to pay Rs.4500+ 1000 and Rs. 9000+1000. They manipulate you and convence you to pay the particular amount. They show you big dream of earning a 45000rs income or even more . There main target is 10+2 students + freshers+ housewives and all who need job badly to earn a good income. There trap is like first they call candidate and after they send msg to them about address and paying of 1000rs . Once you reach there office they somehow and definately convence you to pay 4500rs or 9000rs. And once you join you also have to do same job of making people innocent people fool. And you also not get your salary.in interview they say you can earn rs900 per candidate ( making innocent people fool). But in real they only give you rs600 and told you that 300rs is cut for office and computer maintenance. So be aware of this type of fraud and abuse company who makes people fool. And told you to make people fool.
Pros
nothing
Cons
too many ..
When I spoke to them about resignation from the company, there was no such thing as resignation in their company. This is similar to a lyric from the song Hotel California, "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave." Other than resignation, they claim to have been approved by the Indian Supreme Court but I doubt because no company would ask it's employees to pay money for the job. This is corruption at the corporate level. The people there are too influential. They will convince you to pay INR 10000 for the job even if you try to opt for INR 5000. They are too influential.
Pros
No pros as there is fraudulent MLM going on.
Cons
Once you join UCC you can't get out of it.
I want back my money. i joined this company with amount 10000 this company does not give me any kind of tour after three months i cant open my account
Best Learning Opportunity , Best Learning Environment, good income Great place to work,lots of fun activities great co-workers with highest levels of professionalism and passionate for what they do astoundingly good work life balance fun filled place where you can test your capabilities flexible work hours Trust in employees
Pros
Such a wonderful platform to earn good income also dedicated senior for supporting all members
Cons
irresponsible personalities cant grow with this company