United e Services Pvt Ltd

United e Services Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India10 reviews

Friendly and supportive

Good company to work. Nice management, good behaviour nice HR team, seniors are always co-operative and supportive. Good salary for freshers to start with.

Nice company to work with

All tls, hr n the owner is very nice they are very helpful n the environment is superb to work. They always pay salary in time n no pressure there n good opportunity for the freshers to start their carrier.

United e Services Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues

It was fun working there but stressful at the at time. Received salary on time till the time i worked there. Management are more or less helpful as well.

Atmosphere was very good

This was my first job.I was very excited to work there. I have also the experience in Bpo industry. The management is very good over there and the work placement also very lucrative.

Politics

Only politics. Employees are slaves. worst management. No body does their job rightly. Honesty is not there. Mobiles are not allowed in break also. Once entered building you cant go out even during break.

Very nice place to work in along with good income prospects

It's probably the best company you can work with in the entire west Bengal. Awesome working atmosphere .supporting seniors and management is also very good .but you need to be serious with your work always

Pros

High income opportunity

Cons

Unexpected working hours

Good company

It's a good company.. for domestic . If you wanna start your career with domestic process .. then it's a right place . Go there and try for it . Hope you will like this .

Its scam!

They are running scam process in Us, trat employees like a dog, doesnt pay for training peroid. Dont trust their sweet words. All process are illegitimate. Salt lake branch closed due to police raid.

Pros

nothing

Cons

wont allow you to go home until meet your target

Everything is good.

Excellent working experiance,good working environment,good behaviour of managers,supporting staffs n other emplyoees. Everything is good.Feeling proud to be the part of this company.

na

It was a great work place to work, the enviournment, the collegue arround me were awsme. Besically I have learned so many things from United. Thanks to all my co-ordinates.

Pros

na

Cons

na

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at United e Services Pvt Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United e Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

United e Services Pvt Ltd Reviews by Location