UnitedHealth Group

UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews

India1,211 reviews

Found 1,211 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,315 reviews
cabunitedorganisationoptumtransportunitedhealthfresheronshore

Job security and employee treatment is satisfactory.

Corporate standards help you grow personally. culture is good, job safety, cab is an advantage for sure. encourages cultural activities. can be a good choice from my side.

Good job

Job for work in experience and working time to time

Company is good

This is the very good company, I have balanced my personal and career life also. I learnt so many things. Managers and supervisors are very good they always appreciate me for the good production and quality. Such a good company will give lives to the people for their career growth

Productive and fun workplace with team.

I had a great experience working with UHG. Very focused on growth and skills acquisition. Great work life balance and awesome work environment. Great leadership and guidance.

Great Company

The culture of UHG workplace is great and it is an awesome place to work for with proper Work life balance.The salary increases are not that great and is average but culture is superb to be part of. Overall it all depends on the team where you land in and work.

Pros

Rrp

Cons

Variable pay

Latest tech stack to work on and work wise it all depends upon your manager. But overall latest technology you will get to work with a decent enough pay

Lots of work and underpaid

I work for a sister company of uhg. There they used to get a lot of data collection work and people are heavily underpaid for the work they are doing.

Very nice place to work.new technology new softwares, process based organisation with heirarichal organization Structure and too much to learn irrespective of the field you are working.

Stable Job

Learning curve is slow.Doesn't compensate as per Market Standards.Very Slow Growth.Chill Environment.Good place for working mothers.No free food or anything.Quarterly team outings.

Pros

Cab

Cons

Less Pay

Work life balance can be acheived

Best company to work and peacful atmosphere. No stress. Work life balance is maintained. Work culture is very well. People can learn new things and go forward

Nice place to start your career

It was awesome from day one, nice culture, supportive management. Open for feedbacks and implementing them. Was there for v short period of time but made some nice memories and met some fantastic and intresting people.

Pros

Multiple free meals, free transport

Average company

United health group was very good company . After it changed to optum so worst management added. Need to improve management and increase salary for existing employees.

Good company

Good company to learn new technologies and for your career growth.Good work cultureSupportive team membersGood managementOverall good company to work

A great place to learn and develop career with below par management

UHG is a healthcare organisation and there are plethora of opportunities for learning. Careers can be developed in various verticals - IT, Shared Services, Analytics, WFM & HR to name a few.There is too much of office politics and management is below par as far as my experience goes. I worked there for around 11 years and organisation does provide the growth opportunities as well. Work culture otherwise is quite fine but bad management makes it average. If one has god father in management may get salary hike twice a year too.

Pros

Learning and growth opportunities, great transport

Cons

Average management, too much of politics and favourtism

Work culture is good

A very good company to work with . People are collaborative. Working on new technology. Exposure talking to people from various countries . A product based company environment.

Great and happy environment to work

It's a great platform to acheive your goals this is the best place for those who are dedicated and hardworking towards their carrier and professional Life

Best class company

I love working with United Health Group. I have one of industry's best leaders they supported me both proffesionally and in bad times. They took best of care for their employees during covid. Higher management is employee friendly; they will listen you & respect your opinions. Honestly this place has polished me as a person also my leaders made me confident of my choices. Salary deposited on time. Job security 100/100. Stress is same like any other company. Cut throat competition but your position is always safe. :)Thanks UHG for shaping my careerWill always owe you!!

Pros

Best company to start your career

Cons

Long Hours and Politics at higher leadership level.

Productive and also have fun. V can balce wrk life n personal life easily.

Best place for freshers to start their career. Productive and also have fun. We can balancce wrk life n personal life easily. Management helps in everything we need. job security is unremarkable.

Worked for 3 years. Fun place. Large teams. Each day is filled with new learnings and assignments. Team is very supportive. You get exposure to latest technologies. The management works hard to incorporate the organisation culture in each member of the team.

Pros

Great work life balance. Good culture.

Cons

Nothing as such. Growth is relatively slower as it's a big organisation.

Great package

The company was very generous at the salary scale even at the time of pandemic. Even now after having multiple shutdown of processes they didn't fail to provide different jobs at different departments to the jobless ones.

Pros

Free lunch, snacks etc

Cons

Work Pressure

Quality

United Health Group focus on quality, work environment, office culture great work life balance innovation is top priority in this company, always learn new things, learning and development program conducted by company you can enroll as per your skill which want to develop.

Pros

Work environment office culture

Cons

Long working hours 9:30

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnitedHealth Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UnitedHealth Group with