UnitedHealth Group
UnitedHealth Group Employee Review

Data Scientist role

May 26, 2020
Not much of all difference in work in terms of seniority.No fine line between data science data analytics or business analysis roles, Although they do have seperate positions for each. From my experience and conversations what i realized is this used to be a great firm to be, now its majorly run by bunch of spineless insecure scumbags trying to save their *you know what!* .Learning saturates after a point of time.
Official response from UnitedHealth Group
May 26, 2020
I'm sorry to hear this was your experience. Overall I've had a great experience in growing my career at UnitedHealth Group. It can be difficult when there are transitions with the organization, but I've found it helpful to grow a network of people to surround myself with. We wish you the best! - Tori
February 22, 2020
Same roleSame location
Associate Data Scientist (Current Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Good work-life balance, Good management, Good base salary, Sufficient availability of good food choices, relaxed and stress-less process progression, good for freshers
October 11, 2019
Same role
Data Scientist (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than 2 years Pros 1.Friendly working environment. 2. Managers are too supportive. 3. Work life balence Cons No cons I have ever found Advice to Management they need to focus on salary grade, if a person has low salary then according to grade they have to maintain the salary of employee. On same position one employee is greater higher package and other one is lower. This should be abolished.
December 30, 2020
Same location
Senior analyst on UNIX/PC platform (Former Employee) - Gurgaon and Noida, India
I worked for uhg india, now known as optum for about 7 year and it could work so long only because the company has good work life balance and good work culture. There is no restrictions on learning new technologies or increasing knowledge. Vast resources as available to learn. Salary is good too.
Pros
Office cabs, shift timing
Cons
Difficult to move internally on ijp