UnitedHealth Group
UnitedHealth Group Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

August 9, 2020
I had productive, competitive and supportive environment around but I had an environment who are not relevant to my team.Of course I was the only person initially don't have team members specific to my team.I used to work independently with the stakeholders team.Its encouraging fun loving people around.
Pros
There are official free team lunches, we have attended team lunch on the occasion of my marriage.
Cons
I never stayed long hours in the office and at home.We used to follow proper work life balance.
January 20, 2021
Same roleSame location
Senior Manager Software Engineering (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Worthiness of an award is brought down. People are pleased through awards. Values are spoken a lot but not followed even a bit. Due to good salaries, senior people stick there and do everything to save themselves.
Pros
Good amount of awards
Cons
Everything is based on decisions from US
May 15, 2020
Same roleSame location
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Hyderabad
"It's a great place to work, good environment, good people and great management. ... “- Work Life Balance - Supporting Management - Good Salary. "..Good Company.
Official response from UnitedHealth Group
May 16, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Best of luck on your continued career. - Tori
January 24, 2021
Same location
IT Director (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Its a good place for learning technology, domain and process. Most of the leaders are approachable and empathetic to employees. Salary and Benefits are also good
Pros
Good team and leadership with good salary and benefits
Cons
Things are driven from US
  1. Productive and fun workplace