UnitedHealth Group
UnitedHealth Group Employee Review

Productive and fun

September 16, 2020
I learnt many thing how to process the claim and how to resolve it. How to processing the claim..Management is too good supportive .Workplace culture is helpful to everyone..and the hardest part of the job its depend on think if you think it's hard so hard if you think it's easy so easy work..And the most enjoyable part is fun friday DM sir gave to pizza party and we sing a song.we play the game..
Pros
Lunch and cab
February 23, 2021
Same role
Claims Associate (Former Employee) - Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana
Where we had fun with the work and free with the team, for making production increment, by doing the work on time, finishing our targets, where we had quiz activities.
January 20, 2021
Same role
Claims associate (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Good place to work, good management and great environment. Job security but salary is less and less career growth. Cab facility, cafetaria and gym facility.
Pros
Cab facility, Monday to Friday
Cons
Work for 9:30 hrs
February 24, 2021
Same location
Test Manager (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
Very cheap politics. They hired IITs and IIM candidates initially and 90% of them left in firdt 2 yewrs.Local tenured ppl are in mgmt and they don't like others to grow as they are not at all competent hence will start using politics.Fun or Irritating thing is, They pretend to be skilled but cannot even guide or mentor you/team on simple issues . :)
Pros
Wfh, depends on manager
Cons
Politics is in UHG DNA, you will not learn any thing there except politics.