UnitedHealth Group
UnitedHealth Group Employee Review

Work life balance is good

July 24, 2018
Management was below par. They look for some skills and then the project work may not be on that skill as much. They have a huge chunk oh salary as variable component, which you may not get in the year end. Work is Ok - if you survive and learn quick.
Pros
WFH option, Fun activities
Cons
Slow learning, Less helpfull colleagues, Too much of unworthy competition, less space and free time
January 20, 2021
Same role
Senior Manager Software Engineering (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Worthiness of an award is brought down. People are pleased through awards. Values are spoken a lot but not followed even a bit. Due to good salaries, senior people stick there and do everything to save themselves.
Pros
Good amount of awards
Cons
Everything is based on decisions from US
August 9, 2020
Same role
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
I had productive, competitive and supportive environment around but I had an environment who are not relevant to my team.Of course I was the only person initially don't have team members specific to my team.I used to work independently with the stakeholders team.Its encouraging fun loving people around.
Pros
There are official free team lunches, we have attended team lunch on the occasion of my marriage.
Cons
I never stayed long hours in the office and at home.We used to follow proper work life balance.
April 24, 2021
Same location
Claims Analyst (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
The company was very generous at the salary scale even at the time of pandemic. Even now after having multiple shutdown of processes they didn't fail to provide different jobs at different departments to the jobless ones.
Pros
Free lunch, snacks etc
Cons
Work Pressure