UnitedHealth Group

UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

It is a very good company for a fresher to start up there career with good salary package and opportunities to learn and enhance in various fields ..... Provides good employee benefits and very happy and healthy working environment
Management was below par. They look for some skills and then the project work may not be on that skill as much. They have a huge chunk oh salary as variable component, which you may not get in the year end. Work is Ok - if you survive and learn quick.
Pros
WFH option, Fun activities
Cons
Slow learning, Less helpfull colleagues, Too much of unworthy competition, less space and free time
You will have access to all new technologies here. India management is little bit ok but otherwise great people to work with. Work life balance is well here. Salary is competent not so high not so low.
Pros
Work-life balance
It very productive and fun work.I need more challenging role and also my salary concern.it's very nice and peaceful to work here..good management good collogues
Pros
Free coupens
Cons
Healthy work atmosphere. Learned some new things in my field. Attended training sessions, taken inputs from the experts from the same. Need to balance the work with my personal life.
good experience working with optum ,good values , having fun on sakath monday and bombat wednesdays , good at understanding employs views and ideas. i like to work in optum.
Good exposure, good learning skills, agile methodology implementation and execution is very good, good exposure new technologies, good encouraging in learning new technology
Verizon Wireless, is an American company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Verizon Communications, that offers wireless telecommunications products and services. With 146 million subscribers as of April 2017, Verizon Wireless is the largest wireless telecommunications provider in the United States.
UHG is a good platform for everyone to explore. It is better place to learn about US heathcare. I been working in this company for 7 years and I am very much comfortable working in configuration team.
Pathetic company to work with. Higher management is having more power and can take any action against anyone. so i would say, dont join this company...
Nice place to work and recognition is there for hardwork. It is focused more in hastle free service for customers. Quality oriented company with good TAT.
Pros
Entertainment
Cons
Extension in working
It's very difficult to put in words about the quality of work culture at UHC. The company stands for the position it holds among Fortune Competitors. It's a school of learning and performing. I was in charge of 40member claims adjudication team. My typical day would start with a Team meeting in the morning and discuss the process updates (if any), production targets and quality issues. Once the responsibilities are discussed, I follow up with the meeting peers and work on PI projects. We work on automation plans for most of the manual process while working with claims adjudication process for each queue. We followed Waterfall model. Here, I got an experience of working on Requirement Documents (BRD, FRD) and managing Change requests. At the end of the day, I took part in daily Global KMI calls to exchange the workload and follow up actions based on different inventory challenges. There were challenges, but never faced much of stress due to the support and availability of most of the resources to back up the initiatives and the work. They company always maintained a positive atmosphere and always gave a scope to improve. I had to leave the job due to personal reasons, else this company would have been the perfect place to work until retirement. Not surprisingly, I have made lot of friends!
Pros
Psotive Environment
Cons
Sometimes long hours due to different timezones.
I had a really good experience in the company. I could learn so many things which helped me to grow in my career. The environment was really good. Leads were friendly and colleagues had helped us to complete the tasks in difficult situation as a team.
Good company with policies , cultures , values. Branded and stable company with great revenue. fortunes 17th ranked company as per last year scores.
Good place to work together. Nice learning exposure. Big brand. Excitement towards work is big strength, Share knowledge are very often. Perfect place to work.
It's an excellent experience in united health care company and work culture is amazing.....day by day increases fun with the working culture easy type of working
Pros
No course
Cons
Working hours
Salary very less, work environment is good. But nothing new to learn in particular claim Adjudication process. Overall its a very good workplace to start career in healthcare.
Cons
Overtime as per inventory
nice place to work, culture is good, work life balance is great, work at home is flexible, product management is maturing by the day, managing remote teams is the norm
UHG has very good workplace culture with open door policy, there is regular update from the management regarding company growth and future plan. There is quarterly townhall meeting with management. UHG also have excellent employee relations policy and very employee friendly culture.
Pros
Good place to work.
UHG is a very good place to learn as a fresher because of the diverse nature of projects, technologies and teams. You get to work with customers directly and if you demonstrate your performance you'll get roles and responsibilities reflecting that. That said, the management at UHG is not as good as it can be and is certainly one of the areas of improvements. Its also the hardest part of the job, to deal with the management which is stale and has a lot of yes-man type of culture. You cannot challenge the existing notions enough to drive changes even if they are justifiable.
Pros
Salary, learning opportunities as fresher, growth opportunities
Cons
Long hours, strange timings, Middle management
very nice work place but lack of good management...maybe because its a tale over and takes time...made a lot of friend there and would suggest to grow and prosper