UnitedHealth Group

UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews for Associate

management is really poor in NOida in clinical investigation department. I would not recommed it to any of my well wisher but there are very few companies so they can join as a last option
Official response from UnitedHealth Group
June 3, 2020
I'm sorry to hear this! We hope that you found a company in which everything works well for you! I've found that communicating well with your manager helps to make things work as a team. Thank you for your contribution and wish you well on your new career journey! -Heather
Startup my professional career with UHG is definitely good. I have learnt new things by good trainers. Easy understandable way followed with norms of the company. Very friendly kind atmosphere at work place. Good management where always helps in career growth. Good colleagues who helped always in the process.
I feel it's a great opportunity for me to work with such a big organisation as a fresher and also to grab good exposure from experienced management while facing new challenges.
I have been working at United Health Group pfor less than a year Pros it was a very good experience to be part of Cons - none at all. No complaints
i would like to tell about my current company experience: it’s very comfortable environment for freshers and experience people to work with united health care.
Improvement required at team level. Management should be better .team should maintain its decorum on the floor.seats were not available for employees.
Will have two way cab that's it.. Targets to reach,, quality maintenance is important.. Nice atmosphere to work.. Job Security but dont have hike.....
Providing notification to the facility & physician, verify the services which can be covered or not. First level approval or rejection of services on behalf of PacifiCare. Providing floor support to the peers & mentoring to ensure the work is carried out smoothly. Briefing new hires about the process & explain how the production & quality function operated in the process. Organizing training programs, refresher courses for the new hires.
Well managed, Good Work culture and maintained well culture. Appreciate the support given by the team and the company Good Work culture maintained and truly appreciable.
A really trusting, fun and never tiring workplace. Management is very efficient and cooperative. Working here , taught me how to handle employees and clients effectively and patiently.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UnitedHealth Group?
good place to work . provided various facilities like gym , tt , reading room . management is active . working culture is good to go. no work pressure .
Nice company , good work environment. I was enjoyed alot with this uhg. If I get good opportunity ,, growing my carrier then I will definitely join BACK uhg.
I Had Learned a lot of info from my manager . Company has good Environment and has good employee best thing i like about it login time was good and comfortable
United health group is a good company were we can earn good amount and gain health care experience, the facilities in that company was very good and transport facility i never scene in any company which they provide us.
Pros
There is no free lunch available in UHG
Cons
Long hours are not entertained
Very good company only if got onrolls of United Health Group that is Optum Technologies. contract basis not okay unless required a job on urgent basis. cabs facility- home pick up and home drop.
Good Management , Good Work Culture . You Can learn alot with UHGGood Management . Manager are very understable give lot of importance to the Employee .
Grest company with nice work culture , good work environment. Always I feel that my my job is safe and I was never afraid of manager warning as I had a belive in the management and HR.
Pros
Both side cab
Cons
9.5 login hours
Overall good and satisfactory company..working in this company tell us about how to create a good atmosphere in the working area and maintain satisfactory outcome too to the employees
Good company to work with which has now changed its name to Optum, earlier it was named as United health group. It provides good amount of training which is essential for process.
Pros
Good work place
Cons
Nothing as such
It is very good organisation and work will be done without any pressure but the only thing is will not do any challenging work in current work so the job which i look should be challenging which give me knowledge and skill for further growth i dont see that challenge in my work and management system is average because if we complete our target they will not us to learn any new thing and say to hit more production it is the easiest job and enjoyable but the only thing we are not learning new things in daily task
good place to work, to growth and development, fun work place, a lot of activities to do like gym, games room, fun activities on fridays. Happening environment.
Pros
free lunch