UnitedHealth Group

UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews for Data Scientist

Not much of all difference in work in terms of seniority.No fine line between data science data analytics or business analysis roles, Although they do have seperate positions for each. From my experience and conversations what i realized is this used to be a great firm to be, now its majorly run by bunch of spineless insecure scumbags trying to save their *you know what!* .Learning saturates after a point of time.
Official response from UnitedHealth Group
May 26, 2020
I'm sorry to hear this was your experience. Overall I've had a great experience in growing my career at UnitedHealth Group. It can be difficult when there are transitions with the organization, but I've found it helpful to grow a network of people to surround myself with. We wish you the best! - Tori
Good work-life balance, Good management, Good base salary, Sufficient availability of good food choices, relaxed and stress-less process progression, good for freshers
I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than 2 years Pros 1.Friendly working environment. 2. Managers are too supportive. 3. Work life balence Cons No cons I have ever found Advice to Management they need to focus on salary grade, if a person has low salary then according to grade they have to maintain the salary of employee. On same position one employee is greater higher package and other one is lower. This should be abolished.
The day to day work was going great. I would like to suggest to people who want to have knowledge and gain experience in the area of health care . We can learn lot about core enginers and work with complex projects. It was a great experience working at United Health group.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UnitedHealth Group?