UnitedHealth Group

UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews for Developer

No work life balance. but secure interms of job. overall its good , you can get direct client interations which will help in your career growth as you are increasing in progress
Nice work culture, peace of mind at work. and can growth for career only draw back for late working hours are the only problem which i faced while working.
Pros
Nice work culture
Cons
Nice place to work and learn, employee friendly but some teams need maturity. No onsite opportunities. Cant stay for so long to wrk but can be choosed for professionsl growth
it's a good place to work. Work life balance. salary less. increment low. lots of new technology are there. Management is ok type. Job security is pretty good.
Good company with policies , cultures , values. Branded and stable company with great revenue. fortunes 17th ranked company as per last year scores.
Good place to work in UHG I have development work I have learned a lot here about management , updated my skills I have learned people management skills
Pros
work from home
Cons
salary
very flexible to work and fully work life balance for experienced and freshers. People who are looking for settle in one company then this is the best option.
Pros
work from home
Cons
old technology
My shift starts at 11.00 AM As soon as I'm clocked in I need to attend a meeting to discuss the tasks to be done on that particular day. As a part of refreshment we are free to play sports any time. We have flexible timings. The company has a good cafeteria and the best chai will be served over there. Evening I will having a scrum call.This call mainly involves the tasks to done on next day. I will be logging of around 8.30 PM I worked on a US govt project which was developed using Spring Framework. Here the management & senior folks are so helpful.Immediate action will be taken if any employee raises a request/concern. Workplace is a eco-friendly.The building is sound-proof and grows trees near cabins. Deployments are my worst nightmares and the best and the best part is team outing.
Pros
Free shuttle and car services.
Cons
Huge work during deployment stage
Exuberant culture, One can plan a Plan a good long career with UHG. I got to learn a lot about Health care industry how it works in USA. It is exemplary to see their Health Care system which they have made and UHG is serving so many people across USA.
Good place to work if on a permanent position and long term basis
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Management not employee friendly and focus on its own growth