UnitedHealth Group

UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews for Senior Claims Associate

United Health Group focus on quality, work environment, office culture great work life balance innovation is top priority in this company, always learn new things, learning and development program conducted by company you can enroll as per your skill which want to develop.
Pros
Work environment office culture
Cons
Long working hours 9:30
Overall good It's good to work with optum Transport is good Friendly environment to work Flexible shifts Training sessions to learn other process Ijps and pkts
Official response from UnitedHealth Group
March 29, 2020
I'm glad you enjoyed your time at UnitedHealth Group. We wish you the best! - Tori
Its a good company i enjoy a lot,management are very friendly. work is not that much stressful when ever i have doubt every one ready to help. team work
fun workplace, collaborative, a good place to work, not a question about job security as job is completetely seured, even though management is not as good and cooperated but overall good for those who doesnt want to work more.
Hi In uhg these people with take for contact no one help if any mistakes these people are immediately fire those people if contact is completely do best performance also these people won't take permit more partiality those not done performance also those people get permit in uhg
I have learned a lot in this company. Working with UHG has given me experience into payer side healthcare claims adjudication. Now I have dual experience in RCM.
Overall Company is Good Place to Work Each Employee Having Job Security Good People Good Environment UHG is top most company In United States of America
I loved working with United health group (Optum global solutions). Package,work culture, leaves, fun activities, outings, Annual day everything was awesome.
Nothing to.. Good support from my managers And SME Full support of my team members.. Supervisor Its a humble request to improve nodal point in transport..
Productive work Place with Fun, Training, Personal Grooming, Learning, Knowledge, Helpful colleagues, Transport, Security for female especially. Perks. Good Payer, Growth, Good working environment, Time to trainings about Personality Grooming, Updated Process Knowledge, Employee Centric Company. Top most company of Fortune Magazine.
UHG is like a 2nd Home. There work culture is awesome, If you take your job very seriously then this the right place to work. it gives you a feeling of pride.
Pros
Excellent work environment
Cons
Night shift
The culture is good but the salary is low and the working hours high. Only night shifts but okay with shifts.managemqnt is good, but there is no carrier growth.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Breaks
Apart from Shift timings everything with United Health Group is the best company. Cab will be provided in two sides. Management is good. If they change the shift time then it would the best in Hyderabad.
Pros
No Free lunches
Cons
Long hours would be takes place when required
company is good to sustain but salary is not providing according to metro city,as office is situated far from house, another thing is this related to workload during the shift, its really very high.
Pros
launch
Cons
healthcare
I enjoyed working here. Job security is there.t i was happy there. I could easily balance my personal and professional life. If u want to start ur career just go with UHG very good company.they also pay good.
It's a company to learn the skills & explore knowledge, healthy work environment.Superiors lead the team with good encouragement to the associate, safety provided to the employees, women employees are equally & well respected.
a good place to start a career. I improved my communication skills transparent management. fun at work every job has certain criticality and it is our part to do it, then only we can learn something. during calls with onshore mangement
Good working with this company, intend to move to other for growth which is not given I. Current company, byt still good place to work, health working environment
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long working hours
IT IS A PROUD MOMENT FOR OGS... Employees from OGS shine at Living Our Values, SuperHeroes and Service Heros Awards. Technology Services Delivery, on a beautiful journey of finding new ways and learning new things.
Pros
Excellent Transport facility
It's a good company to work but opportunities or less so that's why i am looking for job change. i learned too many things about work process and about management. Management is good, there are good facility for employees.
good
Cons
1 hour
Every time I am enjoying the work, we are creating a new policy's and we have implement the total case in ACIS. ACIS stands for Automate case implementation system.If we have any doubts we refer SOP if any thing is missing in that we have to raise CE and interacting through mails.My team is supporing well.management is also good.Every day we are enjoying on the floor to do work.
Pros
On Every friday they are providing team dinner
Cons
I never did long hours I am finishing my work on time