UnitedHealth Group

UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews for Senior Data Analyst

I have been with Optum for more than a year. Its been good working here. The only drawback I found is there are different set of rules for Operations and Technology teams.
Good and reliable company with great progressive environment with work life balance. Encouraging mentors and team leads to pursue new technologies and keep upgraded with the market.
This company gives us a base to learn and grow. Every company has pros and cons, though I havent seen a major downside to address the same. Work life is awesome.
Overall its a good company. There is a good learning opportunity. not so good when it comes to work life balance. have to maintain minimum 9 and half hours daily
Great work life balance. Good work environment. You get to learn new technologies. Work from home facility is available. Parking issue...
When I got my First OS(Out standing) reward on May 5, 2013 in R&R(Rewards and Recognition) I learnt many things from my manager My Colleagues are very friendly and good
Pros
Free Biscuits in Cafeterias, Cab Facility, Free Unlimited Wifi, etc
Cons
Limited Breaks
Have learnt a lot from the organisation and would talk pages about the good experiences in there.