UnitedHealth Group

UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

Not much Learning Not a great work Culture Management is kind of okay. Promotions are delayed. Hikes are less. Bonus reward is comparatively less.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
No hikes and rewards.
Official response from UnitedHealth Group
June 21, 2020
I recommend having an open discussion with your manager in regard to promotions and discuss your feelings further on what is and isn't working. There are also employee resources internally that are available to you online and over the phone that I also recommend that you take advantage of. - Tori
I had a very good experience with OGS. OGS is a place where we can improvise our skill sets, learn many things about healthcare, increase our network and have some fun. I had a very good time their due to my teammates and workplace.
Official response from UnitedHealth Group
March 1, 2019
So glad you were able to enjoy so many benefits UnitedHealth Group offers employees. We wish you the best! Sincerely, Amber H. Talent Community Manager, UnitedHealth Group
I'm working here from past 2 years as a full stack developer 1) Great work life balance 2) Work on latest technologies 3) Good management 4) Good and friendly environment
Productive , learnt basic steps in software domain. Employee friendly relationship within organization , good work life environment. Need to improve onsite opportunities to Emp
It's a great company that i really enjoyed at OGS. The management also very good supportive. And also leadership management also very good supportive whenever any kind of assistance required. Work environment is very nice when i compared to other fortune companies. Overall i had very great experience with OGS.
Good Managers with strong technical skills and domain knowledge. Very kind manager and senior Management is very open to ground employees. Place where family can work together.
I suggest UHG a wonderful company where you can balance both professional and personal life easily. You have flexibility of work from home option through which you manage your life easily.
Best Place in delhi if you want to work in healthcare, Good brand , Good benefits , Pay little less then standard, Career movement between projects or designation is slow , frequent team outing
Pros
no work pressure, job security
Cons
Less pay less growth
Did Not find efficient growth. Everything is average in Overall rating Job Work/Life Balance Compensation/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture
Good pay, opportunity to learn, good perks. Fun and friendly work culture. good teams good projects , good place to work. relaxed and collaborative work environment
The purpose of the tNOC( Transactions National Operations Centre) application is to supply Transactions a tool that would facilitate the decision making process (Business Intelligence) as it relates to the strategic direction set by management in the form of an Intelligent Desktop. The tool takes into consideration all the related entities involved in the claim payment process, excluding the actual claim payment mechanism.
eHP is a new standard for online health and wellness. Built from a consumer-centric and powerful eSync platform capability, it is a personalized and actionable health management advisor. Facilitates as a branding engine for Optum. The eSync Health Portal Helps members to perform their health assessment (I Am). Provides guidance on health management practices and actions (I Do) Provides Incentives upon performing health assessment and actions (I Get) Increases achievement of healthcare goals and thus helps improve the health and well-being of the members
Good company work and life has very good balance you can have opportunities to work on different technologies good at more experience number is cultural events agree organized here where you can enjoy.
Good to work on and chances to learn lot. Have good support from everyone. Will get chances to work on your ability and gets opportunity to work on new technologies as well.
Good place to work, where as management and project allocation is issue. Work culture is average. Management need to focus on many things, employee satisfaction is average.
It is great to work with United health group (Optum). The worklife balance is good and the management is very supportive to adapt the new changes. Outings are at its best.
Its good company when you are working as a manager level or higher up otherwise you could do more work and minimum rating.main advantage of this company, u can do it work from home.
fun workplacce and average work experiance, no benifits . here technology using very olad and legacy applications no new technologies and moreover managers are not much supportive.
Cons
Lot of opportunities here, Old Technology used, HR is weak, Good Work - Life balance, Festivals celebrations are good, I would recommend everyone to join this orgnization.
Uhg is a nice company,good work & personal life balance,can get nice benefits.But only the thing is they are considering 15% of salary is variable pay( RRP)
Just joined in January 2017 here in UHG and not started work at all. For the people who love technical job it is not a best place to work. So I want to migrate from this. As this is a product based company, the people who worked earlier in service based, cannot get used to this.