UnitedHealth Group

UnitedHealth Group Job Security & Advancement reviews

United Health Group focus on quality, work environment, office culture great work life balance innovation is top priority in this company, always learn new things, learning and development program conducted by company you can enroll as per your skill which want to develop.
Pros
Work environment office culture
Cons
Long working hours 9:30
Good place to work, good management and great environment. Job security but salary is less and less career growth. Cab facility, cafetaria and gym facility.
Pros
Cab facility, Monday to Friday
Cons
Work for 9:30 hrs
I worked for uhg india, now known as optum for about 7 year and it could work so long only because the company has good work life balance and good work culture. There is no restrictions on learning new technologies or increasing knowledge. Vast resources as available to learn. Salary is good too.
Pros
Office cabs, shift timing
Cons
Difficult to move internally on ijp
Medical facilities is advantage of low salaried employees.. Only promotion every year not given by seniors. Parsaility in award and seating arrangements. No advance pc provide by co. No intimate about our incentive like yearly rrp , also not check our balance leave at the time of appraisal.
Pros
Cafeteria available
Cons
10 hour work compulsory for archive targets.
Really a good place to work. Good work culture, decent salary, many learning opportunities, employee retention efforts are much. Feel proud to be associated with UHG.
Loved working in UHG. It supports employee and give good work life balance. Also it is innovative and good work culture. I love working in UHG and would love to work here .
Once you're in office, you won't be thinking anything about whatever happened before you were in office. Similarly, the office won't take even a second from you as soon as you leave the work place. Good culture.
It is a very good company for a fresher to start up there career with good salary package and opportunities to learn and enhance in various fields ..... Provides good employee benefits and very happy and healthy working environment
I have started my career at United Health Group. It is one of the Places where you can kick start your career and have a high growth in the very future
June 26, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Best of luck on your continued career. -Heather
A great work culture , Good leaders who motivated everyone to do fun and be productive at the same time . Job security was there , Good transportation services was there (pick and drop )
June 21, 2020
I'm glad you enjoyed your time at UnitedHealth Group. We wish you the best! - Tori
Not much Learning Not a great work Culture Management is kind of okay. Promotions are delayed. Hikes are less. Bonus reward is comparatively less.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
No hikes and rewards.
June 21, 2020
I recommend having an open discussion with your manager in regard to promotions and discuss your feelings further on what is and isn't working. There are also employee resources internally that are available to you online and over the phone that I also recommend that you take advantage of. - Tori
It is Competitive and full off learning. As growth is the concern you will face a lot of competition. Good Place to start and grow your career. ***All the best***
June 7, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Best of luck on your continued career. - Tori
Very good working here.It taught me the healthcare industry and it's importance.Now I know Accounts in healthcare as well.My manger has taught me many me many quality tools like 5 why, fish bone etc
June 7, 2020
I worked as appeal analyst at UHG it has very excellent company and working culture is very collaborative and I have learned more things in that company.
June 4, 2020
I'm glad you enjoyed your time at UnitedHealth Group. We wish you the best! - Tiffany
It was really good experience with management very supportive. They have a good work life balance and you get to learn from the best and experienced people there.
management is really poor in NOida in clinical investigation department. I would not recommed it to any of my well wisher but there are very few companies so they can join as a last option
June 3, 2020
I'm sorry to hear this! We hope that you found a company in which everything works well for you! I've found that communicating well with your manager helps to make things work as a team. Thank you for your contribution and wish you well on your new career journey! -Heather
This organisation has professional management, always approachable, good culture. People who work here get a proper growth and can apply to other roles in a span of 15 months.
May 31, 2020
Its a good place to establish yourself in your career. Good work life balance but also good learning experience. Overall, the learning, the culture, the challenges and the complexity of problems that were bring addressed were really good and helped one and all grow.
June 21, 2020
Startup my professional career with UHG is definitely good. I have learnt new things by good trainers. Easy understandable way followed with norms of the company. Very friendly kind atmosphere at work place. Good management where always helps in career growth. Good colleagues who helped always in the process.
Great Place to Work. Nice scope to learn new things. And the office location is good. Friendly environment and has a perfect work life balance. Good team and the fun place to gain much knowledge. Learnt so much from the well experienced team mates and also was exposed to new things technologies.
May 10, 2020
Good learning experience. Can be better. Not stressful. Collaborative environment. Management can be more proactive in terms of bringing new products.
May 9, 2020