UnitedHealth Group

UnitedHealth Group Pay & Benefits reviews

The company was very generous at the salary scale even at the time of pandemic. Even now after having multiple shutdown of processes they didn't fail to provide different jobs at different departments to the jobless ones.
Pros
Free lunch, snacks etc
Cons
Work Pressure
Where we had fun with the work and free with the team, for making production increment, by doing the work on time, finishing our targets, where we had quiz activities.
Its a good place for learning technology, domain and process. Most of the leaders are approachable and empathetic to employees. Salary and Benefits are also good
Pros
Good team and leadership with good salary and benefits
Cons
Things are driven from US
Good place to work, good management and great environment. Job security but salary is less and less career growth. Cab facility, cafetaria and gym facility.
Pros
Cab facility, Monday to Friday
Cons
Work for 9:30 hrs
I worked for uhg india, now known as optum for about 7 year and it could work so long only because the company has good work life balance and good work culture. There is no restrictions on learning new technologies or increasing knowledge. Vast resources as available to learn. Salary is good too.
Pros
Office cabs, shift timing
Cons
Difficult to move internally on ijp
Medical facilities is advantage of low salaried employees.. Only promotion every year not given by seniors. Parsaility in award and seating arrangements. No advance pc provide by co. No intimate about our incentive like yearly rrp , also not check our balance leave at the time of appraisal.
Pros
Cafeteria available
Cons
10 hour work compulsory for archive targets.
Really a good place to work. Good work culture, decent salary, many learning opportunities, employee retention efforts are much. Feel proud to be associated with UHG.
It is a very good company for a fresher to start up there career with good salary package and opportunities to learn and enhance in various fields ..... Provides good employee benefits and very happy and healthy working environment
A great work culture , Good leaders who motivated everyone to do fun and be productive at the same time . Job security was there , Good transportation services was there (pick and drop )
June 21, 2020
I'm glad you enjoyed your time at UnitedHealth Group. We wish you the best! - Tori
One of the best safe place working from women during night shifts, and the cab facility has extremely good and well educated during night shifts take proper requirements and work cluture of the office very good
June 3, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Best of luck on your continued career. -Heather
Everything is fine except night shift Salary to be increased as per task Atmosphere and culture and management is also good Honestly every one can work
May 23, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Best of luck on your continued career. - Tori
stressful pathetic management is worse long hours of work no breaks constant monitoring no phone calls over desk forced overtime no personal growth Time boundations
May 17, 2020
I'm sorry to hear this was your experience. Overall I've had a great experience in growing my career at UnitedHealth Group. It can be difficult when there are transitions with the organization, but I've found it helpful to grow a network of people to surround myself with. We wish you the best! - Tori
"It's a great place to work, good environment, good people and great management. ... “- Work Life Balance - Supporting Management - Good Salary. "..Good Company.
May 16, 2020
Productive and fun place to work employee friendly appreciation from the management great learning bonus and incentives medical and employee insurance
May 9, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience with UnitedHealth Group - it seems as though the organization is a great fit for your career. - Tori
i joined UHG in the year 2010 and left in 2015 Excellent company to work for Flexible and provides free cab facility good for people who are looking to build career in health care insurance
Excelent working culture and employee benefits.jab security is very high. Good employees and hr. Management is awesome . No punch attendance system. Only portal.
April 13, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Best of luck on your continued career. -Tracy
Best Place to Work and salary review is a fairy and will have a great career opportunity and I recommend to join this company and full job security Nice place to work.
April 6, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience. We appreciate it! Best of luck to you and your career! - Tori
I have learned so many things about the process and had good experience with work. I have worked under 4-5 managers and they were very good with me. It was good experience with of health Insurance.
Positives: Job was relaxed. Transport was good. Interview and waiting time was quick. There was work from home option. But that was linked to Performance. Incentives were in place. Negatives: There is no Job security, This company like any other is not devoid of politics.
Xl health is good for freshers to now the corporate world and salary also good Bt in this company no growth in future as now 9 years experience person's also still working as a basic level
A typical day at work involves meetings, personal contribution into projects, implementations. It provides good benefits and work life balance. However, the management needs to improve more.