UnitedHealth Group

India1,200 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Found 287 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,136 reviews

A great place to learn and develop career with below par management

UHG is a healthcare organisation and there are plethora of opportunities for learning. Careers can be developed in various verticals - IT, Shared Services, Analytics, WFM & HR to name a few.There is too much of office politics and management is below par as far as my experience goes. I worked there for around 11 years and organisation does provide the growth opportunities as well. Work culture otherwise is quite fine but bad management makes it average. If one has god father in management may get salary hike twice a year too.

Pros

Learning and growth opportunities, great transport

Cons

Average management, too much of politics and favourtism

Best class company

I love working with United Health Group. I have one of industry's best leaders they supported me both proffesionally and in bad times. They took best of care for their employees during covid. Higher management is employee friendly; they will listen you & respect your opinions. Honestly this place has polished me as a person also my leaders made me confident of my choices. Salary deposited on time. Job security 100/100. Stress is same like any other company. Cut throat competition but your position is always safe. :)Thanks UHG for shaping my careerWill always owe you!!

Pros

Best company to start your career

Cons

Long Hours and Politics at higher leadership level.

Great package

The company was very generous at the salary scale even at the time of pandemic. Even now after having multiple shutdown of processes they didn't fail to provide different jobs at different departments to the jobless ones.

Pros

Free lunch, snacks etc

Cons

Work Pressure

Production

Where we had fun with the work and free with the team, for making production increment, by doing the work on time, finishing our targets, where we had quiz activities.

overall good experience

Its a good place for learning technology, domain and process. Most of the leaders are approachable and empathetic to employees. Salary and Benefits are also good

Pros

Good team and leadership with good salary and benefits

Cons

Things are driven from US

Productive and fun work place

Good place to work, good management and great environment. Job security but salary is less and less career growth. Cab facility, cafetaria and gym facility.

Pros

Cab facility, Monday to Friday

Cons

Work for 9:30 hrs

Work life balance, good salary, learning

I worked for uhg india, now known as optum for about 7 year and it could work so long only because the company has good work life balance and good work culture. There is no restrictions on learning new technologies or increasing knowledge. Vast resources as available to learn. Salary is good too.

Pros

Office cabs, shift timing

Cons

Difficult to move internally on ijp

Good environment and good workplace

Medical facilities is advantage of low salaried employees.. Only promotion every year not given by seniors. Parsaility in award and seating arrangements. No advance pc provide by co. No intimate about our incentive like yearly rrp , also not check our balance leave at the time of appraisal.

Pros

Cafeteria available

Cons

10 hour work compulsory for archive targets.

Awesome and people centric and filled with many learning opportunities

Really a good place to work. Good work culture, decent salary, many learning opportunities, employee retention efforts are much. Feel proud to be associated with UHG.

Good working environment

It is a very good company for a fresher to start up there career with good salary package and opportunities to learn and enhance in various fields ..... Provides good employee benefits and very happy and healthy working environment

Management was very proactive

A great work culture , Good leaders who motivated everyone to do fun and be productive at the same time . Job security was there , Good transportation services was there (pick and drop )

June 21, 2020
I'm glad you enjoyed your time at UnitedHealth Group. We wish you the best! - Tori

United Health Group

One of the best safe place working from women during night shifts, and the cab facility has extremely good and well educated during night shifts take proper requirements and work cluture of the office very good

June 3, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Best of luck on your continued career. -Heather

Good

Everything is fine except night shift Salary to be increased as per task Atmosphere and culture and management is also good Honestly every one can work

May 23, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Best of luck on your continued career. - Tori

stressful and Pathetic, think twice before joining

stressful pathetic management is worse long hours of work no breaks constant monitoring no phone calls over desk forced overtime no personal growth Time boundations

May 17, 2020
I'm sorry to hear this was your experience. Overall I've had a great experience in growing my career at UnitedHealth Group. It can be difficult when there are transitions with the organization, but I've found it helpful to grow a network of people to surround myself with. We wish you the best! - Tori

Friendly workspace

"It's a great place to work, good environment, good people and great management. ... “- Work Life Balance - Supporting Management - Good Salary. "..Good Company.

May 16, 2020

Productive and fun place to work

Productive and fun place to work employee friendly appreciation from the management great learning bonus and incentives medical and employee insurance

May 9, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience with UnitedHealth Group - it seems as though the organization is a great fit for your career. - Tori

Good to work for 5 years

i joined UHG in the year 2010 and left in 2015 Excellent company to work for Flexible and provides free cab facility good for people who are looking to build career in health care insurance

Good

Excelent working culture and employee benefits.jab security is very high. Good employees and hr. Management is awesome . No punch attendance system. Only portal.

April 13, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Best of luck on your continued career. -Tracy

Best Place to work

Best Place to Work and salary review is a fairy and will have a great career opportunity and I recommend to join this company and full job security Nice place to work.

April 6, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience. We appreciate it! Best of luck to you and your career! - Tori

We can get complete knowledge about health insurance.

I have learned so many things about the process and had good experience with work. I have worked under 4-5 managers and they were very good with me. It was good experience with of health Insurance.

Good

Overall good It's good to work with optum Transport is good Friendly environment to work Flexible shifts Training sessions to learn other process Ijps and pkts

March 29, 2020

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnitedHealth Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UnitedHealth Group with

• UnitedHealth Group
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?