UnitedHealth Group

UnitedHealth Group Work-Life Balance reviews

United Health Group focus on quality, work environment, office culture great work life balance innovation is top priority in this company, always learn new things, learning and development program conducted by company you can enroll as per your skill which want to develop.
Pros
Work environment office culture
Cons
Long working hours 9:30
Good place to work, good management and great environment. Job security but salary is less and less career growth. Cab facility, cafetaria and gym facility.
Pros
Cab facility, Monday to Friday
Cons
Work for 9:30 hrs
I worked for uhg india, now known as optum for about 7 year and it could work so long only because the company has good work life balance and good work culture. There is no restrictions on learning new technologies or increasing knowledge. Vast resources as available to learn. Salary is good too.
Pros
Office cabs, shift timing
Cons
Difficult to move internally on ijp
Really a good place to work. Good work culture, decent salary, many learning opportunities, employee retention efforts are much. Feel proud to be associated with UHG.
Loved working in UHG. It supports employee and give good work life balance. Also it is innovative and good work culture. I love working in UHG and would love to work here .
I had productive, competitive and supportive environment around but I had an environment who are not relevant to my team.Of course I was the only person initially don't have team members specific to my team.I used to work independently with the stakeholders team.Its encouraging fun loving people around.
Pros
There are official free team lunches, we have attended team lunch on the occasion of my marriage.
Cons
I never stayed long hours in the office and at home.We used to follow proper work life balance.
It is a very good company for a fresher to start up there career with good salary package and opportunities to learn and enhance in various fields ..... Provides good employee benefits and very happy and healthy working environment
I have started my career at United Health Group. It is one of the Places where you can kick start your career and have a high growth in the very future
June 26, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Best of luck on your continued career. -Heather
A great work culture , Good leaders who motivated everyone to do fun and be productive at the same time . Job security was there , Good transportation services was there (pick and drop )
June 21, 2020
I'm glad you enjoyed your time at UnitedHealth Group. We wish you the best! - Tori
Not much Learning Not a great work Culture Management is kind of okay. Promotions are delayed. Hikes are less. Bonus reward is comparatively less.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
No hikes and rewards.
June 21, 2020
I recommend having an open discussion with your manager in regard to promotions and discuss your feelings further on what is and isn't working. There are also employee resources internally that are available to you online and over the phone that I also recommend that you take advantage of. - Tori
It is Competitive and full off learning. As growth is the concern you will face a lot of competition. Good Place to start and grow your career. ***All the best***
June 7, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Best of luck on your continued career. - Tori
I worked as appeal analyst at UHG it has very excellent company and working culture is very collaborative and I have learned more things in that company.
June 4, 2020
I'm glad you enjoyed your time at UnitedHealth Group. We wish you the best! - Tiffany
It was really good experience with management very supportive. They have a good work life balance and you get to learn from the best and experienced people there.
Everything is fine except night shift Salary to be increased as per task Atmosphere and culture and management is also good Honestly every one can work
May 23, 2020
stressful pathetic management is worse long hours of work no breaks constant monitoring no phone calls over desk forced overtime no personal growth Time boundations
May 17, 2020
I'm sorry to hear this was your experience. Overall I've had a great experience in growing my career at UnitedHealth Group. It can be difficult when there are transitions with the organization, but I've found it helpful to grow a network of people to surround myself with. We wish you the best! - Tori
"It's a great place to work, good environment, good people and great management. ... “- Work Life Balance - Supporting Management - Good Salary. "..Good Company.
May 16, 2020
Its a good place to establish yourself in your career. Good work life balance but also good learning experience. Overall, the learning, the culture, the challenges and the complexity of problems that were bring addressed were really good and helped one and all grow.
June 21, 2020
Great Place to Work. Nice scope to learn new things. And the office location is good. Friendly environment and has a perfect work life balance. Good team and the fun place to gain much knowledge. Learnt so much from the well experienced team mates and also was exposed to new things technologies.
May 10, 2020
The provided targeted work was too much to complete in a typical day. Have to sit regularly without taking break to attain the targets. I learned that work life balance is important do your best at any job, if it is not there you cant give your full potential. Management was not understanding, they just let their decision to follow with no concerns what difficulties employees can face due to that. The completion of daily target at any cost was the most hardest part, as sometimes it can be possible not to achieve the target due to any of the issues, but if you didn't achieved the target , u have to extend the working hours otherwise your performance will go completely just because of 1 odd day. the most enjoyable part was all colleagues was helpful and sometimes it use to fun with everyone.
May 9, 2020
Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm sorry you feel there is poor work/life flexibility as I've found this is one of my favorite benefits of working for UnitedHealth Group. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with your colleagues. We wish you the best! - Tori
Good company but there are many politics.i am working since 5 years but there is now growth.company is excellent but management is worst . overall it's good
I have been working with this organisation since 10 years. There is a lot of learning in past 10 years be it my personal life or professional life. I got opportunities to learn and implement in workplace.
April 28, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience with UnitedHealth Group - it seems as though the organization is a great fit for your career. - Tori