UnitedHealth Group

UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews

Found 1,202 reviews matching the search
Where we had fun with the work and free with the team, for making production increment, by doing the work on time, finishing our targets, where we had quiz activities.
Good company but there are many politics.i am working since 5 years but there is now growth.company is excellent but management is worst . overall it's good
I have been working with this organisation since 10 years. There is a lot of learning in past 10 years be it my personal life or professional life. I got opportunities to learn and implement in workplace.
April 28, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience with UnitedHealth Group - it seems as though the organization is a great fit for your career. - Tori
Nice scope to learn new things. Office is in nice location. Friendly environment and has a perfect work life balance. Nice tam and go easy on managers.
April 28, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your time with us and wish you the best in your continued career! - Tori
totally technology based workforce management, i.e. attendance, working hours, leaves, process updates, grievances, yearly review, etc. Employee well-being taken care of, other grievances handled very well. stressful job.
April 26, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Best of luck on your continued career! - Tori
Company is good. Due to some managers, it has become unbearable. Good Work life balance. Good number of leaves. Approachable management. Good learning opportunities.
April 25, 2020
i joined UHG in the year 2010 and left in 2015 Excellent company to work for Flexible and provides free cab facility good for people who are looking to build career in health care insurance
Excelent working culture and employee benefits.jab security is very high. Good employees and hr. Management is awesome . No punch attendance system. Only portal.
April 13, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Best of luck on your continued career. -Tracy
Good team and the fun place to gain much knowledge. Learnt so much from the well experienced team mates and also was exposed to new things technologies.
Company is good but pay is less and management and managers are good. We have to work much hard for promotion. The. Negative thing is there is lot of politics
April 6, 2020
I'm sorry to hear this was your experience. Overall I've had a great experience in growing my career at UnitedHealth Group. It can be difficult when there are transitions with the organization, but I've found it helpful to grow a network of people to surround myself with. We wish you the best!
Best Place to Work and salary review is a fairy and will have a great career opportunity and I recommend to join this company and full job security Nice place to work.
April 6, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience. We appreciate it! Best of luck to you and your career! - Tori
I have learned so many things about the process and had good experience with work. I have worked under 4-5 managers and they were very good with me. It was good experience with of health Insurance.
Amazing place to work. Well appreciated for the quality work you do and immense opportunity to learn and grow. Healthy team environment and workspace culture.
it was great experience working at UHG . associated and worked with best team and management . which helped me in future projects . will be looking further to work if get chance
March 29, 2020
I'm glad you enjoyed your time at UnitedHealth Group. We wish you the best! - Tori
Overall good It's good to work with optum Transport is good Friendly environment to work Flexible shifts Training sessions to learn other process Ijps and pkts
March 29, 2020
Its a good company i enjoy a lot,management are very friendly. work is not that much stressful when ever i have doubt every one ready to help. team work
fun workplace, collaborative, a good place to work, not a question about job security as job is completetely seured, even though management is not as good and cooperated but overall good for those who doesnt want to work more.
Nice place to work! I have been working at Optum full-time for more than a year Pros Best place to start career Cons Nothing down about company Great Place to work, work life balance
Job security is there but payroll is less and getting promotion is also very difficult compare to other organisations. Few projects are having so much work and few don't have any work. Company is transforming rapidly so there are very major changes.
Regional feeling my process entire leadership is from north hence the first preference will be given to them no matter how dumb they're and gave my ratings to a guy from north
Pros
Une
Wonderful Work place, as it was my first job i got Perfect training and full support from the management as well.i am very thankful to Unitedhealth care for the awesome work experience.
  1. Employee Reviews