Universal Group of Institutions

Universal Group of Institutions Employee Reviews

India10 reviews

Worst placefor career growth

Worst place for career growth. Employees treated like machines. There are lack of chances of knowledge. Don't waste your time and energy on place like this

Too Bad to even discuss

One of the worst brands in education.Entire college is full of boot-licking morons.No respect for intelligent and smart people.Highly unprofessional and unethical environment.Salaries delayed by more than 4 months.No appraisals.No Incentives, even after promising.

Universal Group of Institutions insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment

Fraud

Third Class Management they can kick any staff any time without notice and forcefully take resignation and not give salary and security. After job no one take call even management not reply . They are Fraud. Think before join. Leg pulling in management and staff normal atmosphere. Stressfull life.

Best place

Universal group of institutions actually gives you a platform where you can learn lot of things being a fresher in 1.5 years , the management and my department has fill fulled me such a confident person like I know I can shine anywhere. Actually it’s hard to leave this place . Just small petty issues need to be looked by the management otherwise it’s one of the best place to #rise and #shine

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

No appraisal, salary issues basically

Positive energised atmosphere with supporting management.

A very comforting place to work and supporting management. Helping minded staff. College provides facilities to improve the knowledge and confidence of students and teachers.

Good experience, great learning environment

It was a great experience working with this college. The college environment is good . Staff is cooperative and friendly. I learnt alot by playing different roles like mentor , faculty, counsellor,event manager.etc Management and HR policies need to be improved.

Pros

Cooperative environment

Cons

Late salaries

My first job as an Assistant Professor

It was a tough job to start with. But the challenging environment helped me in becoming more adaptive to schedules full of struggles. Co-workers were helping and professional.

Pros

Co-workers were a source of motivation

Cons

Hard to deal with management

I am enjoying work in my institution but with this i also want to do extra work.with this work i am doing my best with good feedback from management also.

productive

A NICE LEARNING EXPERIENCE. IT WAS Enjoyable to work with the management and to fulfill the targets. Management is very co-operative infact, to keep us motivated.

Home like feeling

A company which gives value to its employees and treat them as humans not machine. People oriented management of the firm makes people feel comfortable and work more efficiently.

Pros

friendly atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Universal Group of Institutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Universal Group of Institutions with