Universal Hunt

Universal Hunt Employee Reviews

Healthy environment with very few benefits

It is a good company to be a part off. Here their is lot of scope of growth and increments but the issue is that i have never got my salary on time. Here working time is 9:30 70 7:30 PM but login time is fixed but log out time is not fixed it may be 8, 8:30.

Worst company

Worst company to work with. They pay you wages and still have the guts to call it salaries. They don't provide paid leaves or any other benefits. Your work and efforts are never appreciated. If you're sick then instead of letting you rest they'd prefer you to take any many tablets you can and come and work for them

Diligent and Good Relation with co workers.

It was good to have the experience, I learned many things about management and maintain a healthy relationship with our surroundings at the workplace.

Bad

it is a waste of time Good thing to learn there is recruitment Management is useless A/c Doesnt work No workculture should be 5 days working and more organised

Work culture

Good work culture and good management. Reputed name is overseas recruitment. Work ethics are good its an enjoyable place to work. Learned a lot in hr recruitment.

Gained a lot of knowledge of various industries

Gained a lot of knowledge of various industries Starts sharp at 9:30 AM ends at 7:00 PM; mean while having a lot of fun during ice-breaker (6:00 PM to 7:00 PM) Co-Workers are good.

Good Place

My experience with Universal Hunt Pvt. Ltd was good. Though the HR policies were not that great, still a decent place to work.

Pros

Decent Place

Cons

6 day week culture, No increment provided

Pressure & Targets

Search from list of International Jobs and explore opportunities. Go beyond boundaries Apply against multiple jobs of your choice and get maximum offers to evaluate from Connect with other Professionals using our professional networking platform You can invite people within your circle without any restriction from any country, industry, function or hierarchy Add unlimited members and Communicate using U-mails free within your added circle

Overall a good place to work.

A good company who take care of employee satisfaction. It has good number of premium clients who gives excellent amount of business.

Productive and challemging workplace

A typical day at UH would begin with contacting my clients to find out about new positions to be filled, forming strategies to fill the current positions and negotiating salary details with clients and candidates to successfully close the position. My communication skills improved a lot working in this unpredictable and challenging work environment. It was stressful at the beginning but with the help of my manager and co-workers mastering the art of recruiting for highly technical positions became easier. The hardest part of the job is being able to stay patient because you have to make both your client and your candidate happy and succeeding in this challenging situation makes it fun and professionally satisfying.

Pros

On the job training and high responsibility allocation at the beginners level itself.

Cons

Long working hours and no additional benefits

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Universal Hunt?

Productive,Time Management ,

From My company i have learned about time management and knowledge about varoius sectors and abot various countries which inlude their currency,capitals and for what they are famous for All Colleagues here are so cooperative and helpful.The most enjoyable part is the luch time when all together take lunch ..

Growing company

It is a growing companygood work environmentGives constant growth to employeesGives good exposure in International levelGood Client Database

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Universal Hunt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Universal Hunt