Universal Hunt

Universal Hunt Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
2.8Pay & Benefits

Healthy environment with very few benefits

It is a good company to be a part off. Here their is lot of scope of growth and increments but the issue is that i have never got my salary on time. Here working time is 9:30 70 7:30 PM but login time is fixed but log out time is not fixed it may be 8, 8:30.

Worst company

Worst company to work with. They pay you wages and still have the guts to call it salaries. They don't provide paid leaves or any other benefits. Your work and efforts are never appreciated. If you're sick then instead of letting you rest they'd prefer you to take any many tablets you can and come and work for them

Productive and challemging workplace

A typical day at UH would begin with contacting my clients to find out about new positions to be filled, forming strategies to fill the current positions and negotiating salary details with clients and candidates to successfully close the position. My communication skills improved a lot working in this unpredictable and challenging work environment. It was stressful at the beginning but with the help of my manager and co-workers mastering the art of recruiting for highly technical positions became easier. The hardest part of the job is being able to stay patient because you have to make both your client and your candidate happy and succeeding in this challenging situation makes it fun and professionally satisfying.

Pros

On the job training and high responsibility allocation at the beginners level itself.

Cons

Long working hours and no additional benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Universal Hunt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Universal Hunt