Universal Technologies

Universal Technologies Employee Reviews

Learning Day by Day

Each and every day i am getting some thing to learn from automotive sales, as a sales person. I am expecting a platform where i get more learning and getting higher grades.

Pros

Transportation

Better work place

The univeeseal technology as providing as good communication to search job .it's help the search job to better place and better work .so thanks to universal technology

Pros

Good facility

Cons

Long time

good work

this is a hardware based company.I learnt how customer thinks about the products.coworkers are also good.here also the hardest part is timing.There is no benifites for extra work in over time.

Fully integrated property model providing employees with incredible opportunities.

The people were amazing, the company actually cared and it was just a really fantastic place to work. Had I not moved I would still be working there.

 Strong team player skills developed through work in sales, In particular group presentation work, In which good marks were achieved.

To secure a promising position that offer both challenge and a good opportunity for growth. To work in association with professional groups who offers me the opportunity for career advancement and professional growth. To work in a stimulating environment where I can apply & enhance my knowledge, Skill to serve the firm to the best of my efforts.

Pros

travelling, lunch and accomodation

Cons

short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Universal Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Universal Technologies