UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
View all UNIVERSITY OF DELHI reviews

UNIVERSITY OF DELHI

UNIVERSITY OF DELHI Employee Review

d.u is the best university

still am a student and i am very happy to be a part of d.u ans i love my college my friends my classmates are very friendly and professors are too good my college environment are also good i spent my most of time in college our teacher are very regular i lean most things from them because they are time bounded and very friendly

Pros

quality of education

Cons

bad time table

Same location

Conducive place to carry out research

All in all wonderful experience. There were many seminars on weekly basis. A young researcher gets opportunity to work independently as well as in collaboration.

Great university!

One of the top universities of the country. Great university to learn and work. Students are very bright and talented. Professors are very knowledgeable.

Nice workplace

The place is a very nice place to work. Located at a superb location, it is also well connected to the various regions of the Delhi-NCR region. I had been a student in this University for five years and at present being a research scholar at the same place, I can say that most of the people working here are very friendly. Also there are healthy interactions among co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNIVERSITY OF DELHI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Compare UNIVERSITY OF DELHI with

• UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
  • d.u is the best university