UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
View all UNIVERSITY OF DELHI reviews

UNIVERSITY OF DELHI

UNIVERSITY OF DELHI Employee Review

my experience in driving is so best and also very responsible, honestly etc.

driviing is my one of the best hobbies in my whole life. and i like very much. and i can drive any type of vehicle very carefully and comfortable.that s it

No job security.

Work is not very stressful if you are experienced. But management and staff is bad. There is apathy amongst students. No job security. That is the cause of most of the stress and anxiety amongst employees.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No job security.

There is harassment at every level

From staff to students everyone is taking estimate of how to maneuver you. There is no guarantee of job If you don't flatter and stay true to basic principles of honesty and justice which should be otherwise rewarded in a profession of teaching.

Pros

Being able to encourage students

Cons

Corrupt practices of checking papers and taking exams, Undue favour to students close to management, Urgent need of fake and unnecessary flattering of senior but corrupt staffs

Productive and Development as Faculty.

A Central University and a Institute of Excellence as awarded by Government of India.Schedule classes in form of Lectures and Tutorials are regular in nature.Grooming and learning of faculties is evident here in colleges of university of Delhi.Management are in the form of Trust and Governing Body.culture of Discipline in workplace can be seen in every colleges of Delhi university.Hardest part was searching residence in Delhi.Enjoyable part of my job was learning and achievement of Pride in working in Institute of Excellence.

Pros

All central Government facilities

Cons

residence

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNIVERSITY OF DELHI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Compare UNIVERSITY OF DELHI with

• UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
  • my experience in driving is so best and also very responsible, honestly etc.