UNIVERSITY OF DELHI

UNIVERSITY OF DELHI Employee Reviews

Productive and Development as Faculty.

A Central University and a Institute of Excellence as awarded by Government of India.Schedule classes in form of Lectures and Tutorials are regular in nature.Grooming and learning of faculties is evident here in colleges of university of Delhi.Management are in the form of Trust and Governing Body.culture of Discipline in workplace can be seen in every colleges of Delhi university.Hardest part was searching residence in Delhi.Enjoyable part of my job was learning and achievement of Pride in working in Institute of Excellence.

Pros

All central Government facilities

Cons

residence

No job security.

Work is not very stressful if you are experienced. But management and staff is bad. There is apathy amongst students. No job security. That is the cause of most of the stress and anxiety amongst employees.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No job security.

There is harassment at every level

From staff to students everyone is taking estimate of how to maneuver you. There is no guarantee of job If you don't flatter and stay true to basic principles of honesty and justice which should be otherwise rewarded in a profession of teaching.

Pros

Being able to encourage students

Cons

Corrupt practices of checking papers and taking exams, Undue favour to students close to management, Urgent need of fake and unnecessary flattering of senior but corrupt staffs

Not very good process of selection.

The recruitment pattern is very dismal, no rules and regulations are follow, it's very much doubted there is something fishy going on in interview process. This has to be changed, other wise competent candidates will remain out of the system.

Pros

Nothing is there

Cons

Everything is despicable in selection of candidate s

Everything is ok

My experience with unversity of delhi is good.Even in worse condition they cooperate me regarding job. They used to take work in a friendly environment.

Worked for 12 years

I worked as an Assistant Professor at University of Delhi for almost 12 years. It's like more than home and work was total fun and staff was fully supportive.

Great organisation to work

This is a central university which comes under UGC / MHRD. Fairly good place to work. Job profile is clearly demarcated. The salary is as per Govt of India scales.

Good

The university environment is very much flourishing for a student. Several students come from different culture, states that give a chance to know how people in their culture habitat and way of living

Fun Workplace

People are very supportive and helping in nature. One can learn a lot from the resources available. Research interest cultivates properly in the campus.

It was the best place for me to study

Delhi University is the one of the most university in india...and it is the best happiness thing to get study over there...For everyone it is the best university in delhi ...we always use to go collage at the fix time.... after going there we feel better

productive place and result oriented

University of Delhi provides flexible working hours. workplace culture is result oriented. It is well managed. commuting is only by personal vehicle.

Good place to work independently

Overall satisfied with the tenure I spent there. I was given some laboratory assignments in which I was assigned the duties to instruct master level students to help with some programming skills.

Conducive place to carry out research

All in all wonderful experience. There were many seminars on weekly basis. A young researcher gets opportunity to work independently as well as in collaboration.

Academic freedom in this esteemed University is the key factor

This University provides a great platform for academic freedom, healthy and friendly teaching environment The research facilities are of international standards and our students are well placed all over the world My Department of Physics and Astrophysics has produced world known scientists and great researchers

It's a good place for academics but equipments and funding needs to be managed properly for research. Every place progresses at its own time. DU is also progressing and without a doubt it will become a top research institute as well.

Great university!

One of the top universities of the country. Great university to learn and work. Students are very bright and talented. Professors are very knowledgeable.

Experinced assistant professer taught ug level du affiliated colleges.

Taking classes to the student and review their performance. Developed good communication skills. Management don't value merit. Work culture depending upon nature of teachers association

Pros

Fexible work culture

Cons

Ideological divied

Fun workplace with lot of cultural activies and professional development

Great opportunity to work here as there are many chances of further growth as compared to other Universities in India. different techniques in teaching are encouraged.

University internship

It was nice working while completing my University degree Lots of experience gained in customer service Healthy atmosphere to work at. Typical student atmosphere

Aryabhatta College is the Best organization to work with

We get chance to think, improvise and lead with latest methodologies to make teaching interactive and fun. Calm culture where everyone is given freedom to work it out our own way and suggest and participate in institution building. From principal to Head of Department everyone is like a family and a fther figure.

Pros

frequent gatherings, one to one meetings

Cons

infrastcutural bottlenecks

Teaching job and research

The job involved teaching undergraduate students and doing research. So, the management was quite supportive to encourage the faculty members in pursuing their research goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNIVERSITY OF DELHI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3