UNIVERSITY OF DELHI

UNIVERSITY OF DELHI Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Everything is ok

My experience with unversity of delhi is good.Even in worse condition they cooperate me regarding job. They used to take work in a friendly environment.

No job security.

Work is not very stressful if you are experienced. But management and staff is bad. There is apathy amongst students. No job security. That is the cause of most of the stress and anxiety amongst employees.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No job security.

There is harassment at every level

From staff to students everyone is taking estimate of how to maneuver you. There is no guarantee of job If you don't flatter and stay true to basic principles of honesty and justice which should be otherwise rewarded in a profession of teaching.

Pros

Being able to encourage students

Cons

Corrupt practices of checking papers and taking exams, Undue favour to students close to management, Urgent need of fake and unnecessary flattering of senior but corrupt staffs

Not very good process of selection.

The recruitment pattern is very dismal, no rules and regulations are follow, it's very much doubted there is something fishy going on in interview process. This has to be changed, other wise competent candidates will remain out of the system.

Pros

Nothing is there

Cons

Everything is despicable in selection of candidate s

Great organisation to work

This is a central university which comes under UGC / MHRD. Fairly good place to work. Job profile is clearly demarcated. The salary is as per Govt of India scales.

Good

The university environment is very much flourishing for a student. Several students come from different culture, states that give a chance to know how people in their culture habitat and way of living

Fun Workplace

People are very supportive and helping in nature. One can learn a lot from the resources available. Research interest cultivates properly in the campus.

Academic freedom in this esteemed University is the key factor

This University provides a great platform for academic freedom, healthy and friendly teaching environment The research facilities are of international standards and our students are well placed all over the world My Department of Physics and Astrophysics has produced world known scientists and great researchers

It's a good place for academics but equipments and funding needs to be managed properly for research. Every place progresses at its own time. DU is also progressing and without a doubt it will become a top research institute as well.

Fun workplace with lot of cultural activies and professional development

Great opportunity to work here as there are many chances of further growth as compared to other Universities in India. different techniques in teaching are encouraged.

University internship

It was nice working while completing my University degree Lots of experience gained in customer service Healthy atmosphere to work at. Typical student atmosphere

Aryabhatta College is the Best organization to work with

We get chance to think, improvise and lead with latest methodologies to make teaching interactive and fun. Calm culture where everyone is given freedom to work it out our own way and suggest and participate in institution building. From principal to Head of Department everyone is like a family and a fther figure.

Pros

frequent gatherings, one to one meetings

Cons

infrastcutural bottlenecks

Support from senior is good

Working Govt. Organazition is good. Learning enviroment. Felxibility Support Good working culture Work pressure Health benifits Growth in salary Personal growth

Cons

productive and loving work place

I work in a wonderful college of Delhi University. It has provided me an opportunity to interact and impart knowledge to the rural background students of Delhi. I enjoy sharing experiences with them, live demonstration of concepts make understanding more viable. It is tough to motivate students for making a carrier and living independent life but not impossible. Usually they come from the background where education of girl students is not so important. But I enjoy in helping them learn and change their attitude towards life. Many of them give meaning to their life after three years of graduation.

first full time teaching experience, teaching with new pedagogies

A typical day at work- Teaching, research, committee works, student meetings etc. learned- teaching at university level, teaching to masters students culture- very participative and innovative

Innovative,productive and flexible work culture

This is one of the best experience I have ever had. Along with the assigned work there is so much to explore,learn and put your creative skills to best. Though staff was supportive,friendly but extra work pressure did not allow me to nurture my creative talents and go beyond my domains.The best part was the training workshops where I could mentor and organize as a team member and learn from colleagues and senior professors.The hardest part was monotony and over loaded work because of lack of flexibility given from my immediate supervisor.

Pros

opportunities to learn and explore

Cons

work pressure

Hopefully it will work

Still my reviews are pending, i will clearfy as soon as i get opted by someone .I have been trying many websites but still no positive response from any oneof them.

Pros

lets see

Cons

lets see

For Education

It is a very big University for education in Delhi, India. If offers a lots of courses and classes. Some of the colleges under it are very good, some are not so it is highly variable.

productive work place

Delhi university is a good place to work. Job culture is great. There is research oriented work is more. I became expert in many techniques such as fermentor, PCR.

Work life balance

Hello.Its great to work at Janki Devi Memorial College,As an Assistant Professor of Political Science.It has been the great learning experience for me.The college is really good as far as the work environment is concerned.All the teaching and non teaching staff esp The Principal are very helpful and hardworking.Thank You

Good

The University provides a very good environment for learning and devoping but they need to work on their management skills. Faculty is very well aware of their subjects.

Pros

Free library access

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNIVERSITY OF DELHI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3